Raven: Why are you such a pervert.

Ray:   Why ya’ll look so good?

Roc: Better, back up before you have one braid.

Ray: Taylor! Prince! My niggas. Where have you been?

Prince: Taylor kidnappened me, took me to a hotel and made me get naked.

Raven: Omg are ya’ll naked under those robes.

Prince & Taylor: Live in the moment!

Roc: Ya’ll nasty.

Prince: You just mad cause you aint sleep with a naked girl.

Prod: (Got up and threw his bowl into the sink and walked out of the kitchen)

Raven: Prod come back!

Prince: You mad bro?

 Taylor: Prince that was uncalled for.

Prince: No ever since we have known him when he doesn’t get his way he pouts about it until we give it too him. But not his time he is not taking you away from me.

Raven: Wait does that mean that you are.

Taylor: Yes Rae, I am Prince’s girlfriend.

Raven: AHHH! Omg (Takes Taylor’s hand and leads her to their room.)  We must talk.

~ Hours later Raven and Taylor are in Mb’s room~

Raven is on Roc’s lap and Taylor is on Prince’s Lap.

Ray: I want to have a girl on my lap.

Taylor: Aww I’ll sit on your lap Ray.

Prince: Babe!

Taylor: I’m sorry but Ray has always been my third husband/baby daddy.

Raven: You are such a Whore!

Taylor: Coming from the girl that has a list of 9 baby daddies and Ray is your number two.

Roc: Oh really. I think I need to know more about this.

Ray: Oh really and Prince isn’t even your number one. Your number one is GCO.

Taylor: I dare your ass to say it.

Raven: LoL or what? You going to do what?

** Door Bell**

Taylor: ( Gets up to answers the door) You better be glad. (Opens the door and sees Felicia.) Prod it’s for  you!

Felicia: (Walks in.) Hello Roc, Ray. Hi Princeton.(Gives him a do me now look.)

Taylor: (Looks at Raven.) Did I just see that hoe. (About to walk over to Felicia.)

Princeton: (Grabs her and pulls her onto his lap.) It’s okay. I only got eyes for you.

Prod: (Comes down stairs and sees taylor and Prince.) (Grabs Felicia and starts to frenchkiss her.)

Roc:  Dame Prod. Let the girl breathe.

Prod: (Pulls away and sees that Taylor and Prince aren’t even paying attention to him.)  Thinking to himself: Dame they aren’t even looking. How am I suppose to make her jealous! (Grabs Felicia’s hand and walks to his room.)