46

Third Person

Ariana set down a pink index card on Justin's hotel bed hoping he'd come by later to see.

meet me at fort lauderdale beach, i wanna spend a few hours with you before you leave me
- ariana

smiling to herself she walks to the rooms bathroom leaving a lavender index card just in case if he didn't see the other one.

baby boy i left you another note on your bed pleasee read it xo
- Ariana who else is you fucking with ??
lmao jk but fr

laughing at the side note she had written she makes her way out of the hotel. taking an elevator down since she was lazy as hell, she waits inside of the elevator. in the mean time she scrolls through her Instagram feed liking random pictures.

going on snapchat she snaps a quick picture of half her face and sends it to Justin.

the elevator dings and the doors open indicating that Ariana could now exit the elevator and the hotel

the elevator dings and the doors open indicating that Ariana could now exit the elevator and the hotel. feeling a vibration on her left thigh she pulls out her phone seeing Justin texted her back.

[Justin - 2:35 pm] hey where are you ?

[Ariana - 2:35 pm] happy birthday baby boy love youuu I'll talk to you in a bit I'm busy right now xoxo

turning off her phone and shoving it in her pocket she walks past slow people and finally makes it out of the dreadful hotel.

bringing her curled hair to the front she waits in front of the hotel for her uber she had called earlier, she couldn't drive due to the fact she failed her drivers test not so long ago.

a black Mercedes stopping pulls down there window calling Ariana's name. catching Ariana's attention walking towards the back seat of the car she gets in.

halfway to the destination Ariana's phone lights up and a message from Justin shows up.

[Justin - 5:31 pm] hey at what time are you gonna be at the beach ?

[Ariana - 5:33 pm] umm right now :)

turning her phone back off she snaps him a picture of her full face now that he knew where she was going. she didn't want to ruin the surprise still.

 she didn't want to ruin the surprise still

seeing Justin from afar she runs towards him hoping that she didn't bust her ass from the sand. stopping her paste to catch her breath Justin tries to hurry but was to tired and lazy to. finally both of them were together again, Ariana immediately pulling him into a tight hug.

" baby you're 19 you're an oldie now." poking Justin's leg, Ariana cradled it so he wouldn't be able to let her go.

"shhh i'm still hot, plus now i'm supposed to be more mature." Ariana laughs when he says the word mature, they both knew he was way far from mature. letting go of Justin's leg, Ariana fixes her outfit cleaning any sand off it.

"come on i got us reservations somewhere. it's my day to treat you."

xx

@ Justin Bieber

happy birthday my handsome father love u