25

Ariana

i had two more hours until my flight leaves and Kendall still isn't here when she was supposed to come at 8... it's now 12. sighing i flop onto Justin's bed not knowing what to do now.

"hey Jay whatever happened to that song you showed me the other day." laying on my belly i use my hands to rest my chin on.

"oh i actually finished it, wanna hear it ?"running towards him i nod feeling a buzz through the side of my Nike sweatpants.

'This what happen when I think about you I get in my feelings, yeah-'

reaching for my phone i grab it answering the phone right on time.

"hey mommy." leaning on the desk my mom continues to talk as i wait to get a chance to talk.

"mom i already told you I'm fine, and yes Canada has been great."

"no mom what the hell ?!" finally ending the call i chuckle a bit at my mom. thinking that i did the nasty. not that Justin's isn't a god, but I'm just sure I'm not his type.

he plays the song and we go through all of it. it was honestly amazing.

"why aren't you famous ?" he shrugs playfully and looks back up to me. standing up from the chair he hugs me very..very tightly.

"i'm gonna miss your dorky jokes and your cute smile."he says still in the intimate hug.

"there's always FaceTime, it just won't be the same." releasing the hug i sorta just stand there reminiscing about this week, it went by to quickly.

"I made another song but I think it'd be too much for your innocent self." looking shocked my mouth stays open in an O shape.

"me innocent ? you sure you got the right girl ?" seriously though i may seem innocent but i know more than you think.he nods his head like if it was a joke. all i wanted was to hear his beautiful voice, sigh.

"you're still sending me one of your songs though, or maybe both and I can just quietly sit in my room and listen to the song you won't let me hear. then I'd tell your mom about it and you'd get in trouble."

"what are you five ?"

"maybe i am."

xx

I had another chapter written but I didn't like it sigh