22

third persons pov

"where'd Kendall go ?" Ariana asks Justin as they sat on his bed searching for something to watch.

"she said she had family over here she needed to visit." Ariana nodding her head she continues to search for a good movie, nothing. snuggling up on Justin she lays her head on Justin's chest as she finally came across a movie.

"really Bruce Almighty, why don't we watch something on Netflix." smirking at the end Ari gently hits his chest.

"as if you don't know what that would lead to, ya nasty." disgusted by Justin and his dirty minded self she exits out of the movie she chose, and continues on the search for one. leaving Justin to pout he crosses his arms.

"i promise it'd be nothing like that. just naturally chilling nothing sexual, i promise." looking at Ariana's dark brown eyes she finally gives in. taking her pinky out she leaves her others stuck together.

"pinky promise me." locking each other's pinkies together Justin pulls Ariana towards him going in for a kiss. catching Ariana by surprise she pushes him off, not that she didn't enjoy it she just thought it was too soon. lowering his head he whispers a sorry, too afraid to actually talk with Ariana. he was ashamed no one had ever rejected him, and for it to be Ariana it crushed him. he was actually developing some sort of feeling for her but apparently she wasn't.

Justin picked a comedy which Ariana actually didn't laugh at. she was so zoned out thinking about why Justin had suddenly kissed her out of nowhere. even if they probably wouldn't see each other she didn't want their first encounter to have been romantic. she wanted it to be awkward and goofy. but unfortunately things happen and she was no stuck laying in bed with the guy who had just kissed her, and she had no idea how to feel about it.

she wanted to be happy about but she felt if she did she would be sending out mixed signals. Justin falls asleep through the movie also confused to this whole situation. Ariana turns the tv off when she noticed Justin had fallen asleep. putting the blanket over her she kisses him back from earlier, him following along with the kiss since he wasn't fully asleep. Ariana was just in for surprises today.

"you kissed back." ignoring him Ariana makes a comment.

"you weren't supposed to be awake." hiding her crimson red cheeks Justin begins to tickle her exposing her cheeks which were blushing.

"i hate you." Ariana days playfully hitting him in his chest.

"if you hated me you wouldn't have kissed me."

xx

that was uncalled for

today was literally the worst birthday ever !!