41

Ariana's pov

" mommy i'm bored and no ones texting me." eyeing me she looks shocked since i was finally off my phone.

" what's wrong you must really be sick if you're not on your phone ?"

" i just don't wanna be on it right now i wanna do something with my life." she puts her pointer finger on her chin thinking of something. fun for her but not me.

" you can clean your room. who am i kidding you'd never do that." my room was actually clean for once so i don't know who she was talking about. i feel like i had just outsmarted my mom, it felt good.

"why don't you go on outside sweetheart." thinking about it, it wasn't the wort idea in the world. she grabs out her phone typing something then looks at me.

" doesn't sound bad i might actually do that." leaving the outfit i had on i walk towards my door where my black nike's were. pulling my hair tie off my hair i feel much more refreshed now that it wasn't basically eating my scalp. fixing my knit gray top i stretch it out so its not so hugged on my body.

rubbing the wrinkles off of my black pants i make sure i have my phone and head outside.

the wind suddenly comes out of nowhere making me regret not bringing a jacket. but i was too far to go back. feeling eyes on me i stop in the middle of the sidewalk and look back but i don't see anyone, maybe i was just hallucinating. feeling a buzz in my back pocket i take my phone out seeing a text from Justin.

[Justin - 4:45 pm] hey what's your favorite chocolate also what do girls like ??

[Ariana - 4:47 pm] twix and we like a lotta stuff why ?

[Ariana - 4:47 pm] just go on tumblr i'm sure you'll find a whole bunch of stuff

[Justin - 4:40 pm] thanks baby girl

turning off my phone i slip it back into my pocket continuing to walk stopping by a bench. sitting down i begin to just think about random things. it happens a lot to me. i sat there for at least 10 minutes until i got up and started walking back home.

finally in my driveway i walk to the porch knocking on the door since i had forgotten my keys. the door slowly opens, my mom comes through the door giving me a light hug. which was weird since she never gave me hugs unless if something happened. finally letting go she locks the door stopping me from going upstairs.

" how was your walk ?"

" peaceful why ?" she lightly shakes her head as i make my way back upstairs. turning the handle to my door not looking in front but to my phone since i had gotten a notification on Instagram. still not paying attention i close my door and lightly throw myself on my bean bag not noticing any of my surroundings.

" your room is fucking huge." dropping my phone from the random voice. i look up to see Justin relaxed on my bed surrounded by a whole bunch of gifts.running towards him i tackle him just to get a hug. laying on top of his stomach while he laid back. slapping him mildly light he winces.

" that's for being a lil bitch but any way what are you doing here ?" playing with his fingers he shrugs.

" maybe because i wanted to see my baby girl." getting off of him i lay on my back beside him.

" why are you always wasting money on me it makes me feel bad."

" it's not wasting i wanna spend my money on you. on another note why don't you open everything."

admiring everything i reach for a black bag. reaching for a small box i open it to see a rose gold watch with accents of gold noticing it was Michael Kors i close the box putting it back in the bag.

"how much was that ?"

" about $300 why?" hitting his arm he groans letting out an ow sound.

"why'd you do that you hit hard."

" you're absolutely crazy how can you spend so much money and be so chill about it ?" putting the bag aside i notice a cross body purse. noticing Michael Kors was written across it i slap Justin once again.

thankfully that was the last of the bags and the rest was a very huge fluffy bear and a bunch of red rose scattered on my bed. also there were chocolates, you can never forget the chocolates.

" so in total you spent approximately $700 for no apparent reason." he nods as i mentally choke him.

" i just wanted to say i'm sorry mainly for just being a dick and you know the dreading situation. i shouldn't have accused you i don't know what was wrong with me."

xx

I'm alive