24

Ariana's pov

"so what did you have planned for us today newly found friend of mine ?"nudging Justin's shoulder he lays his head down smiling a bit.

"we were supposed to go to the movies. or maybe we can go somewhere for like a day and come back at night." nodding in response i go through my messages in my phone and quickly ask Kendall if she needed me for anything important the rest of the day , basically asking what she was doing today.

facing each other at the same time i let go of my phone positioning myself to talk first."Kendall's busy so i won't have to worry bout her." guess fate just really loved us hanging out alone.

"we should go to the movies then eat. we'll find other activities throughout the day." walking towards the side where he's sitting  i jump on top of his lap. like literally jumping.

"ow my dick."

"es muy pequeño ."
i finally stop jumping on him and sit on the couch laying my legs on his lap. he moves towards me hitting me in my tummy.

"hey what was that for ?"i lift my leg up and slowly let it go down but at the end hitting him very hard.

"that was for calling my dick small." him letting out another painful noise i  laugh a little bit,i mean i was just stating the truth. rolling my eyes and getting off the couch i run around the couch as he runs too trying to catch me.

" you'll never get me sucker !" peeking from the couch we were on opposite ends as he was trying to catch me.

"we'll see about that missy." stopping right when we hear a knock i get on top of the couch sitting normally. it was very difficult to make myself look as normal as possible. Justin opens the door and all i can hear are screams, but like good ones.

"Ariana this is my little brother Jaxon. and this is Jazzy. they're staying over until tomorrow."

"so plans cancelled." basically begging he nods as i run to the little angels. they're such cuties i wanna snuggle them all day.

xx
YA GIRL IS BACK

but hands to myself is stuck in my head omg

but aye this chapter sucks !!