20

Ariana's pov

once Justin is fully outside i just stand there in shock, my mind wasn't fully processing the fact he was in front of me. his eyes were such a beautiful light almond color that matched perfectly with his facial structure.

can we talk about that jawline though, like is it even real ?

"what are you doing standing there princess come hug me already." passing my phone towards Kendall she grabs it as i immediately hug him. wrapping my arms around his neck he grasps tightly to my waist as we just swing back and forth.

nothing felt real at the moment.

letting go of the amazing hug my cheeks rise showing a smile i couldn't get rid of. it just felt really different having someone you only saw through pictures and videos in front of you. passing by me he grabs our bags leading us into his lovely home. the color scheme was absolutely perfect, something like how i want my home to look when i finish college.

sitting on the smooth white couch Kendall sits beside me nudging me on my shoulder.

"i didn't think he was this attractive you go girl !" rolling my eyes i chuckle as Justin clears his throat.

"umm are any of you hungry or thirsty ?" we both shake our heads, indicating we were satisfied at the moment.

"am i allowed to sleep on this couch it's so comfy i can just live on it." Kendall laughs spreading her arms around the border of the couch. Justin nods with a charming smile as Kendall gets herself comfortable enough to sleep.

"come up princess i wanna show you something." taking his arm he was reaching out to me we run upstairs to his room.

"woah, why the fuck is your room more organized then my life ?" shrugging his shoulders we both slightly laughs. she further leads me to his computer as he sits down in one of those spinny chairs. i set myself on top of his lap, because i mean i wasn't going to stand. moving my body away from the screen he clicks on a file and begins to play it. a few guitar strings start of the song as an angelic voice follows it.

Girl I've been fooled by your smile
I was mistaken by the way you
loved me
We led it straight for a while, yeah
But you deceived me, you convinced me, yeah

So clear to me now, can't explain what you're doing to me, yeah
I'd leave but I don't know how
It's gon' take some time
But I'll figure it out

the music stops and you could tell i was pouting.

"why'd you stop the music it's so good ?" getting off his lap i brush my jeans off with my hands.

"oh that's all i have for right now i haven't had that much inspiration lately." nodding my head i begin to roam his room as i could feel his burning eyes on me.

"what ?" completely confused i just randomly blurt that out as he smiles.

"you're just so damn beautiful."

xx

imma leave it here so that the next chapter has interesting stufff :)

btw when tf did I get 3k