14

Ariana's pov

2 weeks later

it's been almost two weeks since i've last spoken to Justin due to my idiotic mother. she took away my phone that i bought with my money because she thought it was affecting my health. it's not like i even use it that much but it doesn't tell me not to eat my body does,somehow.

"here just use my phone and text him." Kendall hands me her phone as i hug her from across my bed typing in her 8-digit passcode and going to the FaceTime app. dialing Justin's number three rings pass by and he answers.

"hey i've been trying to call you." Kendall immediately jumps up looking over the camera, but her face still wasn't shown. she whispers something in my ear but i couldn't tell what.

"yeah my mom banned me from my phone so i'm using Kendall's." looking over at what Kendall's writing i start to read it.

how does he know who I am !?!?!¡

"i told him you idiot." they both face me but Justin's more confused and Kendall just looks pissed.

"sorry i was talking to Kendall she's shy." facing the camera towards Kendall's face she smiles shoving the phone back in my face.

"i don't believe that.umm i guess tell your mom to give you your phone back because i'm kinda at work right now and can't talk."

"oh my god i'm so sorry keep making money so we can meet up."ending the call i hand Kendall back her phone as she crosses her arms with one of her brows arched.

"what ?" she rolls her eyes as she uncrossed her arm playfully hitting my shoulder.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MEET UP AND DIDN'T TELL ME." i gently laugh covering her mouth with my hand so she wouldn't disturb my mom.

"well we haven't really talked about when we're going to meet up we just both really want to."

"where's he from ?"

"Canada." her eyes widen in shock as i sit confused.

"my moms taking me to Canada next week, i can always ask if you can take her ticket." now i was the one with wide eyes. hugging her tightly i scream in the inside.

xx

YEEt IDKK maybe they will meet maybe she won't be there long enough and he's busy hmm