Victor Von Doom

Začať od začiatku

Victor chuckled in almost a mockingly way, "What's the matter?" He taunted, "Afraid of ghosts?"

That was it for Ben – he roared in his place before taking up a run towards the son-of-a-bitch that did so much damage to their team, it was lucky they were even still a team because of the man. The General literally had to fling himself out of the way as Ben passed him – Ben's orange rocky hand gripped the bastard by the neck, instantly pinning him against the stone wall ... hard. The stone around Victor's body crumbled behind him with broken pieces falling to the floor, his head smashed into the wall harder with a smack.

One of the General's lackey's withdrew his weapon, but the General dismissed the firing – knowing it wouldn't help and would only make things worse than they already are.

Ben was all too pleased with how he smashed Victor into the wall, "Since you're a ghost, you won't mind if I break your little neck." He snarled darkly, not letting the man get away with everything he had done. To June, mostly – she probably didn't notice it, but everyone could sense how different she became after reappearing during the finale two years ago.

Victor did something to her and it still haunts her to this day, you could see it in her eyes.

The man needed to pay for his actions; worse than being frozen to near-death.

Ben's grip around Victor's neck tightened even further, cutting off the oxygen from getting to his lungs, he started turning red in the face.

June knew that she shouldn't enjoy what Ben was doing – but couldn't help but do so, he deserved this and no one would be able to convince her otherwise. She still had nightmares because of what he did to her; sometimes she'd stay up at night, just laying in Johnny's arms while wide awake – afraid to go to sleep because Victor would haunt her dreams.

Even after the two years had gone by, she still didn't remember what happened to her – it was like something blocked the memory from her head, she just couldn't seem to grasp it fast enough before it fluttered away.

"Let him go." The General broke their fun - ordering them to stand down.

Johnny narrowed his eyes at the man with anger, "Don't you know who that is?!" He yelled, pissed off that this man could go so low into bringing Victor back into their midst. Sometimes he imagined burning the guy into ashes at night – maybe he'd do just that ... as soon as that metal stuff under his skin ceases to exist.

"He's Victor Von Doom." The General answered, fully aware of who and what the man is. "He's here under my orders."

A pause of silence erupted in the room; no one spoke other that the sounds of Victor's choking gasps filling the air. Reed looked to June for decision help but only saw her still glaring at Victor with hatred riddling in her eyes. "Don't look at me, Reed." June muttered to him with a dark tone, they weren't exactly far away – but knew everyone could hear what she was saying. "I'm with Ben on this one; his neck can be snapped in two for all I care."

Normally, June would never say such a thing – but this bastard was an exception.

Reed turned back to the General, noticing the man sending him a look. He sighed, shaking his head – "Ben, let him go." He told his best friend – Victor couldn't be killed, not by them anyway. They wouldn't be what they stood for if that was to happen.

Ben squeezed Victor's neck once more before throwing the man to the ground with a hard chuck – letting the man finally breath by gagging and coughing out his lungs.

Reed looked to Victor this time – knowing he shouldn't have been able to escape the hard water rock that had covered him. "How is this possible?" Wanting answers, just like how June started to feel. She'd been sure that her power would have been able to contain him completely – that he wouldn't even be able to get out, no matter how hard he tried.