Hey mr. prick ~20~

Start from the beginning

“Did you see the look on her face?” Shane said in between laughs; he almost starting choking from his lack of air and his uncontrollable laughter. That stupid piece of crap, he will get what he deserves. They both will, though I couldn’t help the small smile that appeared on my face at the sight before me. I had truly grown to care for these two boys in front of me; each differently but I cared which up until a few days ago, I hadn’t thought it was possible. Then my smile disappeared as I remembered the unfortunate position I was still in.

Xavier nodded his head in response, still laughing, and not able to speak. I growled and walked forward ignoring the, ‘where are you going?’ and, ‘wait for us’ demands from behind. I was not going to wait around for my impending doom, nope, I was going to face it head on with some dignity still intact thought I was sure I would have none left at the end of the day.

***

“I’m gonna kill you, I’m gonna kill you, I’m gonna kill you, I’m gonna kill you.” I mumbled at Shane and Xavier who were dressed in their paintball suits putting on their boots. They looked the picture of happiness but I could not believe it. Have they no shame? Going against a girl at paintball, well I will show them.

“Oh come on sugar, we will have fun. You look good with rainbow colors all over your head.” Shane whined like a five year old and I glared hatefully.

I replayed what he said in my head and my jaw dropped. WHAT? HE WILL NOT TOUCH MY HAIR. He better not think about it.

“Shane Williams, if you touch my hair, I will kick you so hard where the sun doesn’t shine so that you won’t be able to reproduce.” I threatened giving him a glare and he actually froze in fear.

Xavier chuckled, patting Shane on the back, shaking his head playfully.

“Good luck with that bro. Kitten here has some claws when she’s angry, trust me.” He winked in my direction and I scowled.

Pervert. I’ll show him my claws if he dares to come near me, that’s for sure.

***

Here I was, hiding from Shane and Xavier who were attacking one another. Their minds were so focused on each other that they, thankfully, forgot about me.

From the beginning of the game I’ve been hiding behind the staircase while Shane and Xavier were painting one another.

To tell you the truth, I was scared shitless. Though they were fighting one another didn’t mean they wouldn’t come after me. It only took one person to notice and there were two of them. Wait a second, I thought, scrunching my eyebrows in concentration.

….

…..

Silence. What the hell?

Oh no, this is not good.

Out of nowhere Xavier and Shane were in front of me holding their guns up, ready to attack me. Oh no. I attempted to beg which I am not proud of but it was the only way I could think of to get some sympathy from them. I was about to open my mouth to beg when I saw Xavier open his.