Chapter nine

After the hockey game, Evan and Jonathan went back to Evan's place. "That was a really great game. Thank you so much Evan." Jon said as they got into the elevator. "It's really no problem, I'd do anything for you."  As they got off the elevator to Evan's apartment, Evan immediately pushed Jon against the wall and kissed him roughly. Jon wrapped his arms around Evan's waist as he pulled away. Jon smirked which turned Evan on.

Evan then led Jon to the bedroom where Evan pushed him onto the bed. He smiled at Jon as he took his shirt off. Jon examined Evan's body as he did so. Everything to Jon felt like it was in slow motion; Evan pinning Jon down, kissing him and then taking their clothes off. It was all slow and...perfect.

Jonathan's moans filled the apartment when Evan started thrusting into him. Each time Evan did that, Jon's moans got louder. Evan kissed Jon, sliding his tongue into Jon's mouth not even asking for permission, before releasing into Jonathan. After that, Evan fell onto the bed next to Jon, both of them panting. "That was..." Evan started, catching his breath. "incredible." Jonathan finished. They both giggled and kissed. Jon turned to Evan and fell asleep, cuddling Evan like a teddy bear. Evan then fell asleep shortly after Jon, kissing him goodnight.

The next morning, Evan made waffles for he and Jon. He got the table set and got them both glasses of milk, and syrup for their waffles.

Once Jon woke up, Evan met him in the hallway. "Morning beautiful." He said and kissed his cheek. "Yeah yeah." Jon said sleepily. Evan laughed, took his hand and led him down stairs to the kitchen. "You really didn't have to do this." Jon said. "But I did. Come on, sit." Evan said as he pulled a chair out for Jon. They both ate their waffles in silence until Jon noticed there wasn't any syrup on Evan's waffles. "Who doesn't use syrup on their waffles?" "Uh, I do." Evan said shoving the last of his waffle into his mouth. Jonathan did the same and after cleaning their plates Jonathan said, "I'm gonna take you out tonight." As he walked over to Evan who was leaning on the counter. "Okay, where?" Jon smiled "dinner, it's fancy so wear a something nice." He said. Evan nodded and kissed Jon. "I've gotta go." Jon looked at him in confusion, "where?" "To buy a suit." Jon laughed and said he'd be at his house until tonight. Evan agreed and left.

Evan traveled to a Men's store in search for a fancy suit while Jon was home, having to decide over a variety of suits.