Chapter seven

Jon got a call from Luke on his way to meet Evan saying something on the lines of "don't kill him." Jon already made up his mind about not hurting Evan. Jon was getting worse by the minute though. Every time he'd kill, he'd go a little bit more insane. He's on the edge of sanity at the moment, he's learned to deal with it...but how long will it last?

~~~

Evan just left his apartment wearing a black vest with black jeans and black converse. He liked the color.

Evan arrived a little later than he expected. Jon however was on time, he always was.

Jon noticed Evan pull in. He was so excited for this moment. They both were. They met at a fancy restaurant, unlike the rest of the restaurants and bars Jon takes his friends.

Evans eyes widened when he saw Jon, he was very good-looking in person. Evan was taller though.

"Hi!" Evan said, "It's so nice to meet you in person finally." Jon then said. They chatted for a moment before going inside and taking their seats. Once the waiter came around, Jon and Evan were laughing their heads off. They were getting along so well. Jon knew this would be a wonderful time.

After dinner, Jon took Evan to his favorite place. They took Jon's car to an arcade near the city. Evan was excited, he loved video games.

"I've always come here after hard days of work and stuff. It's my favorite place. Video games really help clear my head from everything." Jon expected Evan to have no clue how it feels to play video games to help with stress, but he knew exactly what it was like.

They both played the games and talked for about two hours. Once it was time to leave, Jon took Evan back to the restaurant where Evan's car was parked. Jon got out and walked Evan to his car and before Evan opened the front door, he turned to Jon and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you so much for tonight, Jonathan. I haven't had this much fun in a really long time. You're a great guy." Jonathan blushed, he wasn't used to receiving compliments. "Thanks for joining me, really. I appreciate it a lot." They both smiled and said their goodbyes. Jon left the restaurant parking lot with a big smile on his face while Evan left with the biggest frown you could imagine.