eight

Me and Camila got dressed in seperate rooms, seeing as it would take twice as long in the same room. I wore a suit, seeing as i have short hair and i'm the boy type. I sprayed my self with some lyxn deodrant, wanting to smell fresh.

I walked out of the room ready to go for the meal, it was only a twenty minute drive and we had an hour to spare. But we are meeting the girls there ten minutes early. I made my self a glass of juice, and gulped it down seeing as i was thirsty. I heard the click of Camilas heals, so i lifted my head up to see her standing about a meter away from me.

My jaw hung open the seconed i seen her, "wow" i gushed out. "I can say the same for you", she said walking over to me. She leaned up to peck me on my lips, my tie was hanging on my shoulders because i haven't put it on just yet. She pulleď on it and wrapped it around my neck, tieing it and making sure it was straight. "You look beautiful" i said, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Thank you" she blushed, she wore a black dress which fit her in all the right place, it came up to mid thigh. She straightend her hair, put make up on which she doesn't need.

"You're going to kill me tonight" i smirked at her, "how am i" she asked innocently. "Well that dress is showing you of in all the right places" i stated moving my hand down from her waist to her ass. "Oh yeah" she asked smirking, "yeah, you're basically killing me right now". "So are you, in the suit making me feel things i shouldnt feel", she said leaning up connecting her lips on to mine. I spun her around so her back was against the counter, i picked her up and placed her on top of it. She smiled into the kiss, making me smile aswell. In the middle of our kiss her phone started ringing, she groaned picking it up then answering it.

"The girls have set of from their hotel",she said putting her phone back in her purse. " We'll set of in five minutes", i replied putting my lips back on hers. She smirked putting her hands on my ass pulling me closer to her, "i'm also an ass girl" she whispered in my ear biteing my earlobe. Making me whimper, she smirked against my cheak pushing me away. "Time to go" she said smacking my ass walking out of the flat, "tease" i shouted then heard her laugh echo through the hallway. I quickly grabbed my keys, my wallet and my suit jacket running after her locking my door. I ran after her, scooping her of her feet, "Y/N" she squeeled slapping my back, "Camila" i mocked her tone, slapping her ass waiting for the elevator to come. Once it came i put her down on the grown, she glared at me crossing her arms. "Don't glare at me, i know you liked it" i laughed, i could see a smirk forming on her lips but she tried to hide it. I lent against the wall, crossing my arms back at her. She walked towards me, grapping my wrists putting them above my head. Smashing her lips on to mine once again, i can never get enough of her lips. The doors opened someone groaned, we quickly pulled away to see Emily. "For gods sake Y/N" she laughed, "blame her she's the one who pinned me to the wall" i said pointing to Camila. "Hey" she said slapping my arm, "Camila Cabello" Emily said holding her hand out and Camila shook it. "Where are you guys of" she asked, "for a meal with the girls seeing as i got a job today" i replied smileing brightly.
-

We arrived at the resturaunt, giving my car to the people who park it. There was a bunch of paps here, taking pictures of us here there and everywhere. I grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to me making sure she's safe. I can finally breath once we get inside, "i feel sorry for you" i breath. "It's not that bad when you are use to it", she replied as we walk up to the girls.

-

Half an hour later we're sat down at our table, waiting for our food to come. Everyone was on their phone, Camila was on twitter frowning at an Austin tweet. I quickly typed in his user name, seeing his tweet.

It was a picture of me and camila from behind, his caption was:

@ CamilaCabello97 don't you think that dress is a bit to short?

I quickly replied

@Y/U/N @AustinMahone yeah but designer got the inspiration from your dick.

Two minutes later everyone was laughing, eccept Camila because she put her phone away.
"What's everyone laughing at" she asked confusingly, "check Y/N's twitter" Lauren said still laughing. Once she checked it she laughed at it aswell, "don't let him get you down by his shitty ass comments, he's just a douch", i spoke wipeing the tear of her cheek. "Thank you", she whispered leaning up pecking my lips and a flash went of. She didn't care tho, she just pecked them again making me smile into the kiss. A flash came through the window, and she still didn't care. "Please don't be upset" i said breaking away from the kiss, "i won't now don't worry" she replied