Four

"Give it to me i'm worth it" she sang as her song came on the radio, we've been in the car for alnost twenty minutes now. And we're near enough at Mc donalds, "you're basically twerking out of your seat" i laughed looking at her in the corner of my eye. "You love me twerking" she shot back, sitting back down. "Well i would do, but i haven't seen you do it properly", i replied taking her hand in mine. "i might give you a little show tonight", she whispered seductivly in my ear. "Oh you better" i replied smugly, making her laugh. "We're here" i said as i reversed in to a parking space, "finally" she said in relife. "I'm a hungry girl", she added rubbing her stomach. "You make it seem like you haven't ate in a year" i giggled, unbuckling my seatbelt. "Well excuse me, i flew all the way iver here from Miami. So you better get your fat ass out if the car, and take me in there" she said trying to act serious. But it didn't work, because i could see a smirk forming on them plump lips of hers. "Fine fine" i gave in throwing my hands up in the air, "get your cute but out then" i said opening my door and steping out of the car. She joined me, as i pressed the lock buttton on my keys.

She took my hand in hers as we walked into Mc Donalds, i was pretty surprised because we're in public. We waited in the que, as someone gasped and everyone turned towards us. "Camila Cabello" a teenaged girl shouted, and arround fifthteen people surrounded us.
I let go of her hand, as she started taking pictures with them. I could see her thrown a little bit, but she soon smiled as another fan came up to her. About twenty minutes later she was finished, and she walked back over to me. "I'm sorry about that" she replied quietly, "there"s no point in being sorry Camila, you're popstar. I find it really cute how they look up to you", i replied making her smile from eye to eye. "I know i love them so much" she said, taking my hand in hers once again. Well i guess she's not even bothered, holding my hand in public.

-

We ate our food and headed back to my flat, where we won't be interupted. "I thought you lived with your parents" she asked confused, "my flat needed some work done to it so i stayed there for two weeks" i replied unlocking the door. "Welcome to my home", i said opening the door for her to walk in. "This is so cute", she squeeled jumping on the bean bag chair. I laughed, putting her suit cases next to the bedroom door. "You're cute" i replied making her blush, as i jumped next to her on the second bean bag. She crawled on top of me stradling my waist, smirking to her self. I stayed in my place, becoming stiff. "Breath" she whispered in my ear, i let out the breath i didn't know i was holding and relaxed as i did. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer if that was even posible. She grabbed my hands moving them down to her ass, well that was a bold move. "You're suppost to grab your girl like this Y/N", she said kissing my earlobe. Your girl. Does this mean she's my girl? I think i'm getting to excited. "Like this" i asked squeezing her cheeks she squeeled and jumped in surprise a little, making me chuckle leaning my head on her chest. "Yes" she breathed against my ear, "do it again" she panted wrapping her arms around my neck. God this is hot. "Gladly" i said as i did it again, making her breath hitch. "I'm an ass girl" i whispered in her ear, i could feel her smile against my cheek.

I lifted my head up to meet her gaze, she was looking at my lips. This was going to happen sooner or later, we both admitted our feelings when we facetimed for the seventh time. And it was the best thing ever, we just grew closer and closer until we got attached to eachother. "Can i kiss you" she whispered, i nodded in return looking at her lips also. She leaned down, pressing her lips slowly and tenderly on to mine. Our lips moved perfectly together, my body felt tingily all over. I think they're called sparks, or whatever you call them. I squeezed her ass once again, making her moan in to the kiss. I smiled in to it, making her groan. "You had to wreck it didn't you" she lauthed, "sorry but you wrecked it to, you moaned which made me smile" i defened myself proudly. "You made me moan so don't blame it all on me" she said smacking my arm. "Oi Cabello keep the abuse down" i said and squeezed her left cheek, "oh and what will you do about it" she asked raising an eyebrow. "Well you'll have to wait and see because, you owe me a little something" i smirked making her confuse. "Oh yeah what do i owe you", she asked grinding a little on me. "You said you'd twerk for me", i said nibbiling her neck a little.

"Well why don't we take this in to the room" she asked, standing up holding her hand out for me to take. I took it as she pulled me in to my bedroom, i giggled closeing the door behind me.