six

Three hours later, we was all drunk out of our heads. Camila, Andrea, Chloe, Shannon and Lucy were having a twirking contest as i sat there drinking some more. "Who's the best Y/N" Andrea asked, "Camila" i replied smugly, "ayyy no fair" all of them commented. "What, she has a cuban booty which can bounce", i replied checking Camila out. "Quiet alot of sexual tension" Lucy whispered, we all laughed at her as Camila sat in my lap. "Thanks" she whispered in my ear, her phone pinged in her pocket making her jump. She pulled it out making a shocked face, "what" i asked. "The girls are at there hotel", she said looking up from her phone. "Well invite them over" all of us said at once, she smiled gratefully phoneing one of them.

She got of the phone five minutes later, saying they will be here in ten. "Why did they come down early" i asked, "they wanted to have a little holiday before the tour" she replied. "Well we best had get some more booze" Lucy spoke, "yeah who's volenteering to go" Andrea asked. "I'll go" i said pulling out my phone, ordering a taxi. "Want me to go with you" Camila asked, ,"no you just wait for the girls i won't be long" i said kissing her cheek. "You sure" she asked blushing lightly, "yes i'm sure" i replied hearing my taxi beep the horn. "I'll be back soon guys", i said qhickly picking up my wallet and phone.

I arrived back at Andres half an hour later, with four more bags. I feel like such a alci, i giggled to my self opening the door. "I'm back" i shouted over the music, i walked in to the living room as Camila looked down at my hands. "How much did you spend this time" she asked sternly, "wouldn't you like to know" i smirking placing the beer down. "Hi guys i'm Y/N", i introduced myself to the four beautiful girls. They introduced them selfs back, "so why are you girls down early aswell" i asked sitting down in the one empty seat. "We're performing on the X Factor tomorrow, Simon phoned us last minute" Ally explained. "You's were on it last year am i corret" i asked, "yeah we was" Normani replied.
"You guys were amazing by the way", i commented making them all thank me. "Who wants another drink", Lucy asked, and we all said yeah.

Camila came and sat on my lap, seeing as there wasn't anymore seats. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "So Y/N what are you doing in collage" Lauren asked, "i'm learning to be a talent scout" i informed them. "Really" they all said in unsion shocked, and i just nodded. "That's cool, have you got a job at a record lable" Dinah asked, "nope, no one will have me" i laughed a little. "We should have a talk with Simon, he'll have to take you" Ally spoke up, "i don't think he will" i replied shyly. "Why" Lauren asked, "because he would want a proffesional" i replied.
"Shut up we'll talk to him" Dinah spoke, before i could say anything Camila put her hand over my mouth. "No" she warned me, i just giggled at her.

"I'm going for a cig, is anyone coming" Lauren asked, "i will" i said after Canila took her hand of my mouth. "You smoke" the girls asked, "only when i drink" i replied as Camila got of my lap. Lauren followed me out the door to the front porch, i pulled out my packet of cigs and a lighter. We both sat on the bench, just stareing across the street. "Are you coming tomorrow" she asked, blowing out some smoke. "I don't have a ticket"i replied, she just started laughing making me confused. "You don't need tickets when you're with us" she stated, "oh" i said laughing along. "I'm glad you came in to Camz's life you know", she said out of no where. "So am i" i replied, "she was depressed before you popped in" she spoke making me whip my head in her direction. "What" i asked confused, "Austin Mawhore cheated on her, she loved him. He was her first love, he treated her like a princes for the first three months. But afterwards,he started treatding her like crap. He got angry most of the time when she wouldn't do anything with him" she paused for a moment taking in a deep breath, i could tell this was upsetting for her. Camila is her best friend, i'm starting to hate this guy. "It was the last day of the tour, after the show Camila got dragged to his hotel room. Which was right down the hall from us, we didn't even get to talk to her afterwards. After and hour, i was going to the elevator to go to pool and i could hear screaming coming from his room." I could see tears in her eyes at this point, "i barged in to the room to see.... to see him... rapeing her" she said finally bursting out in tears. I pulled her in for a hug, as she sobbed on my sholder.

"I won't hurt her i hope you know that Lauen" i said rubbing her back, "i promise" i whisper. "I hope so, i think we should go back in before the think we've ditched them" she chuckled.

"Yeah" i replied standing up with her, "don't say out to her please" she said. "I won't" i replied as we walked in to the house, i saw Camila sitting on the arm of the couch waiting for me to sit down. I smiled gratefully, as i sat down and she slid on my lap. She rested her head on my sholder, sighing happily. "What did yous talk about" she asked, "just a bunch of random stuff" i replied picking my drink up.

-

Later on that night, well in the morning me and the five girls headed back to my flat seeing as it was a ten minute walk. And as i have three bedrooms, with double beds. We stumbled through the door at four o'clock in the morning, "there's clothes in the bedrooms, food and drinks in the kitchen i'm sorry but i need to go bed" i slurred making them laugh as i stumbled into my room. I stripped from my clothes leaving me in my bra and nickers, i climbed into bed pulling the covers over me. A couple of minutes later Camila also stumbled in, tripping over my clothes making me laugh. She got back up and wiped her forehead, "it's so warm" she said taking her jacket of. "Take your clothes of and get in bed then", i replied with my eyes closed. "Is that what you've done" she asked, "yeah i couldn't stand the heat" i mumbled. "Ok" she said stripping down, to her underwear then got into bed. She scooted over to me, putting her head on my chest. Her arm drapping over me, i put my arm around her so her heads resting on top of my bicep. "Night Cami" i said kissing her forehead, "night Y/N" she said kissing my collarbone.

I FINALLY UPDATED, i'm soo sorry i've been busy with collage and my exams it's just been so much stress. Please vote and comment.