two

Karla
Goodnight beautiful
11:22

----

I stared at the message for a couple of minutes blushing like a tomato, i can't believe she just messaged me that. And it made me blush, what is happening. What if she is a seventy year old man, oh god no no no.

"What's got you blushing Y/N" Tori asked looking over my shoulder, "nothing" i said quickly hideing my phone away in my pocket. "You chatting up some girl" she teased nudging me in the shoulder, "no" i laughed pushing her away. "Yes you are" she teased again poking my side, "Tori stop" i said punching her shoulder. "Ok ok" she laughed, sitting back in her seat.

-

Karla
I'm back!!!!
17:35

Karla
You read that twenty minutes ago why you ignoreing me :(
17:56

Karla
Ok i'll leave you alone now.. :(
18:47

Karla
I can't take it anymore! What have i done?!
20:03

Y/N
Nothing i just have my doubts.
20:05

Karla
What doubts? :(
20:06

Y/N
You could be a seventy year old man, stalking my instagram. Pretending to be a teenaged girl, i don't even know what you look like. You know what i look like, so why can't i know what you look like?.
20:08

Karla
Because you will know who i am if i send you a picture and i don't want you to think of me any different.
20:09

Y/N
I would never think that, Karla i'm not that sort of person. Please.
20:10

Karla
Promise?
20:10

Y/N
I promise
20:11

Karla
*picture*
20:12

Karla
My name ia Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo. I go as Camila Cabello, i'm eighteen years old. From cuba, but live in Miami florida. I am in a girl group with my four best friends, called Fifth Harmony. We was put together on x factor in 2012 and signed by Simon afterwards. You happy.
20:15

Y/N
WOW. You're stunning. And nice to meet you Camila. My name is Y/N Y/LN. I am also eighteen years old, i live in Manchester. I don't care if you're famous, because i'm getting to know the real Camila Cabello. And yes i am happy, thank you.
20:17

Camila
SAYS YOU Y/N. I look like a garbage bag compared to you. And nice to meet you to and thank you Y/N, not many people want to know the real me.
20:18

Y/N
Shut you're mouth, you're beautiful. Them deep brown eyes, silky brown hair, plump lips which look very kissable ;). Gosh did you fall from the sky, secret little angle.
20:20

Camila
STOP I'M BLUSHING!!!!!!
20:21

Y/N
Now you know how i feel, i bet you look cute blushing.
20:22

Camila
Y/N stop.
20:23

Y/N
No i want to see you blush
20:24

Camila
We could facetime?
20:25

Y/N
Sure *your number or email*
20:27

Camila
Ok calling you now.
20:30

As it started to ring i became really nervous, i clicked the answer button. Waiting for it to connect, so i could see her beautiful face. "Hii" she greated with a beautiful smile, as our faces poped on the screen. "Hello" i said shyly, "so now you become all shy" she asks raising an eyebrow. "How can i not be? Talking to a beautiful girl like you" i said making her blush, "yesss there's the bluss" i shouted as she started to laugh. "Y^N shut up", my sister shouted from the room next to me. "Sorry" i shouted back, "who was that" she asked. "My annoying sixteen year old sister" i replied making her chuckle, "tell her i said hi" she said and i grew confused. "What should i pronounce yoi as" i asked, "Camila" she said like it was nothing. "But" i started to say but she cut me of, "she's your sister i won't mind" she stated smileing shyly. "You sure"i asked and she nodded, "Tara Camila says hi" i shouted and heard a loud thud from her room. And then my dokr bursted open, she dived on my bed and took my phone out my hands. "Wow what a dramatic enterance" i said as she started screaming, i slowly toke my phone back of her while she fan girled. Once whe calmed down, whe took my phone back and finally spoke.

"Hi Camila"

Vote/comment please