I sat in the passenger seat and smiled at the fact that he wasn't trying to be rude or mean, he just didn't know how to react to the feelings he has for me. However, there is still some doubt in the back of my head that this might go bad just like my past relationship. I already lost my eyesight, I don't want to loose a leg or arm next.

"Baybeh, I got a question." He stated.

I turned towards him, "What is it?"

"I know ya' blind, and ya' kind of depend on ya nanny or whoever the fuck that lady was. And ya' depend on people to guide ya' everywhere. I know I just recently got ya' a guide dog, but have ya' ever thought of taking one of those classes so ya' don't have to depend on other people to guide ya'?" He questioned.

I thought for a moment, "Actually no, no I haven't. But I will take it into consideration."

"Ight." He spoke.

I felt the car come to a stop and August get out the car and jog to my side and opened the door. He grabbed me by the hand and guided me into the restaurant.

"Reservation under Alsina, party of two." August spoke.

A lady spoke, "Oh yes! Right this way."

August placed his hand at the small of my back and guided me to where the waitress was taking him. He helped me into my chair and I heard him sit in front of me. The waitress placed the menu on the table in front of me, and vice versa with August.