Chapter 3

An hour later..

J-hopes POV

I went over to find that orange-haired punk and see what all of this was about.

When I looked in Jimin's room he wasn't there. "Jimin?" I checked kookie's room and saw Jungkook laying there, so I assumed he was asleep.

I went over to Jimin's room again. "Hello? Jimin you in here?" I heard a voice groan in frustration. "V?" He was under a blanket fort playing some game on his phone.

I went by the fort, "can I come in?" I heard him sit up, "password," he said in a weird voice. I sighed, "Tae Tae is the coolest." He removed the pilllow that was supposed to be the door and said, "access granted."

I crawled in, "ooo, nice fort."
"We- uh only speaku engrish in here," he said, trying hard to speak English.
"But we suck at that," I said in Korean.

"I dunno what chu sayin I'm american," he smiled. "Tae, you so stupid," I said in my cruddy English, smiling back.

All of a sudden he tackled me, "AH, V! STOP!" I yelled, laughing nonstop.
"SHUT UP!" we heard Yoongi yell.
V got off, "I think we woke him up," we both giggled.

At that moment it went silent we were gazing into each others eyes. That moment didn't last and I broke the silence, "so uh, what game were you playing?"

He smiled at me, "I say only English speaku!" I laughed, "okay okay!"

Jimin's POV

I left the dorm without telling anyone. Mainly because I don't want to deal with anyone right now. The streets are really dark, I should keep safe.

I went to kookie's favorite bakery. While I walked I quietly hummed, "some cookies for my kookie~" When I went into the bakery everyone had their heads down and a man had a gun in his hand.

I quickly ducked and the man was yelling. "Give me your damn money!" He held the gun at the lady behind the counter. I stood up, I wasn't gonna let a man disrespect a woman like that.

"Don't yell at her!" I said, idiotically because he had a gun.
He shot at me but missed, "you sit down!" I did as told but when he turned around I ran over and punched him.

While he was on the ground someone called the cops and I got all of the people out of there.

The cops came and the woman I saved greeted me. "Oppa, You're a hero!" She handed me a coupon that said I get a life supply of sweets. "This is great! Thank you!"
She smiled, "no no please, thank you!" Before I left she asked for an autograph. I gave her one then headed over to the dorm.

When I went into my room I saw Tae an Hobi sleeping next to each other. "Awe," I whispered and quickly changed into pajamas.

I snuck over to Kookie's room. "Jungkookie," I whispered carrying a box of cookies with hearts on them.

I shook him an he woke. He looked like he was crying all night or something.. Maybe he was in a lot of pain. "What?" He looked up and rubbed his eyes.

"Look what I broughttt," I smiled and waved the cookies at him. "Ooo!" He sat up quickly. I pulled the cookies back and waved my finger, "nuh-uh-uh," I smiled.

"That's for us to share." He gave me a look. "But this is for you," I handed him the coupon. His eyes widened, "for LIFE? Min-Jun's bakery cookies for life?!"

I sat next to him and pulled the blanket over," well actually its for ANY sweet." His eyes widened more, "ANY?" I smiled and gazed at his lips, "yes any."

I stopped gazing when he yelled, "HOW'D YOU GET THIS?"
"I saved some people at the bakery." He immediately hugged me, "Thank you hyung, thank you thank you thank you!"

I smiled super wide, I couldn't help it, Jungkook is so cute! I heard the door swing open and yoongi stood there with his arms crossed, "could you stop being so loud?"
He pulled away from the hug awkwardly, "yeah, sure," he mumbled and Yoongi left.

I got up from the bed, "well goodnight." He pulled my arm, "hyung, sleep with meee." I blushed, "okey."

The next morning..

"Jungkookie! I made you pancakes!" I sang. He jumped up, "really? Yey!" He ran into kitchen and stared at the plate. "Hyung?" "Hm?" I mumbled with my mouth full.

"They're burnt.."
"Ah, really? That's unfortunate," I shrugged. "Jin hyung will make some then." He smiled, "jiminie you're so dumb."
I pouted, " you little punk," I put a piece of the burnt pancake in his mouth giggling.

"Hey!" He said while chewing. "Its actually not that bad," he ate more. "Told you my cooking ain't terrible!" I took a bite and immediately spat it out.

"You liar!" Jungkook laughed and spit his out, "I had to hold in the disgust I felt for this crud." I smacked his arm playfully.
Jungkook smirked. "What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's prank the other hyungs." I smiled, "devious maknae." We made more crappy pancakes. "Hyungs! Come out, we made you breakfast!" They all ran out, "who cooked this?" Jin asked.

"Jiminie did, but don't worry its actually really good!"
They all gave suspicious looks, "okayyy..."
Yoongi tried it first, he didn't look too pleased, "you.. little...shits"
Jungkook and I looked at each other, "RUN!" We both laughed while they all chased us.