Chapter 11

Campfire...

Irene's POV

We arrived at the camping area as I stepped out from the bus.

"Unni! Let's go!" Yeri said. I nod my head and followed her to the camping area. We reach our tent and Wenwen was busy arranging our baggages.

"Wen, do you brought extra blankets?" Seul asked.

"Omo! Aniyo! I forgot!!! Aishhh eotteoke?"

"I'll get some on the base..." I said.

"I'll join you!!~" Yeri asked.

"Oh no thanks.I can managed myself. Plus I'll be dragging Arin here so you guys wait for me okay?" I said and they nod. I began walking towards the base. I saw V with his friends so I cover my face as I pass by them. I reach the base and snatch the blanker around the table. I find Arin's group and saw her laughing really hard. I frownde while smiling.

"Arin!!!!!" I called her outloud. She look at me with a questionable expression.

"Are you coming with me or not?" I asked. I think she wanted to stay with her friends.

"Unni...--"

"Fine.."

"We haven't yet making up our tent. We can move onto your place if you want?"
YooAh, one her friendsg asked. Probably because BTS is near on our's. They look at me with pleading eyes. I sighed.

"Okay, fine!" I said while chuckling by thier Fangirl-squels. We began walking towards our place. We passed by the boys. We reached our tent as I saw my friends frowning.

"I thought you say you will be dragging your sister here. I don't know you had a LOT of sisters..." Wenwen said emphasizing the word "A LOT" ..

"Well it's a long story. But it's good to have a co-students here right?" I said persuading them. They nod thier head.

"We'll be at that corner unni!" YooAh said as they began building thier tent. I saw Joy glare at them.

"Joyyy!! Manners!" I said like an eomma. The others laugh at me as they clap thier hands.

"Enough with that! Let's move now,everybody!" Wendy said and we all followed her.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

It's getting dark now and we are preparing for tonight's activity, we'll be having a campfire! Yey! So excited.

"Unni, let's go?"- Yeri. I nod my head and we all walk towards the seaside where the activity is set.

"Cabbage!!!" Tae called me when he saw me. He double tap the space beside him telling me to sit beside him, I don't know why but I obeyed him. Ehh whatevs.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked but I didn't respond. I'm not in the mood of talking so...

"What's wrong?" He added. The fudge. Im still not talking.

"Heyy! You alright?" He asked again. Aishhh!

"Why are you--"

"Could you just shut up will you?" I blurted out. He's face suddenly change into dissapointment. He give me a look.

"You know, you're so rude now! I hate you as hell!" He said sarcastically then he walk away from him. He's being mad at me again, and I don't like it. Why am I even being like this to him? Even though he hasn't even a singe fault to me. I took a peek on him and he's in the corner resting his head on his knees. I get up and walk towards him. I sit beside him and look at him.

"Tae..." I said. He didn't look at me.

"Yah."

"What?"

"Im sorry..." I mumbled silently.

"Pssh"

"Don't be like that-"

"Don't be like what, a snobber? WOW! LOOK WHO'S TALKING??" He blurted out. Woah, he is really mad at me.

"Sorry-"

"Sorry? For all the attitudes you showed to me? SORRY? SERIOUSLY? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!" He quickly walk away to me and tag with his friends. Tears suddenly drop from my eyes. As I cried, I startled by someone who caress my back, I look at whoever it is and it was.... Jungkook?

"You okay?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Come here.." He said and pulled me on to his arms. I blushed for a moment, and was attracted by his manly scent, ugh,feels so good...hmmm..^^ OMO what am I even thinking?

"Sshh..stop crying, your so ugly when you cry..." He said as I wipe my tears. He suddenly place his thumb on my cheeks and wipe my tears.I look at him and he's looking at me too.

"You're so beautiful.." He mumbled. I blushed by his sudden words.

He leaned closer to me. We were so closed to each other. He let out a breath and sighed.

"Irene, I like you.." He said before....He....h-he closed the g-gap between the two of us..

He kissed me passionately and bit my lips before he pull out. My eyes are stil in disbelief. I look at him and he's smiling sweetly at him.

"Can I... court you?"

(To be continue)
**************************

Yoo~ Sorry for not updating for weeks..  I'm really busy these days and had no time for updating. So here's the UD you've been waiting for..^^