Chapter 5(part 2)

Dumb Dumb

Irene's POV

We kissed! OMO! I had my first kiss with my BESTFRIEND!!!??? REALLY???

We pull of immedietly after that.. sh*t.

"Urmmm...uhhh...I, I-i need to..t-to ...uhh.   m-Mian!!" Taehyung apologized and quickly run as fast as he can.. that was really awkward.. I'm still in a 'star-struck' mode right now... I can't believe I ...ugh nevermind..

"OMO!!! Rene-rene unnie!!! D-did you just.. y-you know... seriously??? I thought he was yo-" Wendy asked in a awkward tone but was interrupted by me..

"Yah!!! I-i ...it was an accident!!! I didn't do...-well we didn't do it on purpose..."I explained.

"But Irene unnie, you do look good together!" Seulgi said. Well...

"He is just my bestfriend!! Arasso??"

"Ne but-"

"No buts.." I ended up our convo and decided to walk around in the campus..
Since this is the last free day and next week we are back to 'abnormal' classes...i'll just spend this day wisely..

I really can't erase the scene a while ago in my mind.. Why am I like this??

*blushing* Why does my heart beats so fast...Am I - no...NO!!! You shouldn't...Ugh!

I was about to get my handkie on my pocket but it was not in my pocket anymore..Did I just drop it??
I tried to look and find for it but at still nowhere to be found.. What am I gonna do now? Im starting to sweat here and I don't have a thing to wipe it off..
.....suddenly, I barely heard a guy calling for a girl...He keep on shouting and it's kinda annoying...-.-

"Hey!!"

"Yah! Hey!!"

"Miss!!! Is this yours??"

"Yah! Look at me!!"

"Miss!!! Turn around!!"

Is he was calling for me?? Assuming much? ^^ What if I was right? Well...
I turn around and saw a guy panting really hard...

"Yah!!!*pants* I was keeping on calling you!*pants* I saw this fel from your pocket..*pants* here*pants*" He said still panting.. Im really sorry for him..

"Oh! Gomawo *bows* mian*bows*mian*bows* mian*bows*"I apologized. I stare at his face... he's kinda attractive ..hihihi^^ wait, isn't he..-

"YOU???" We both exclaimed.

∞∞∞

"Hahaha...it was nice to meet you...Bogum-sshi ^^" I said.

"Yeah, bye Joohyun-ah!!" He said. We exchanged phone numbers then he wave his hands. I did the same thing and proceed to our classroom..
I stop when I saw V.. tsk.

"Hi unnie!!"Seulgi and Wendy greeted me interrupting the awkward moment..
I pass by him looking awkwardly at him and he also do the same thing..

"Yah! Irene!! Hello?" Seugi shouted while waving his hand on me..I look at her like I had just woke up..

"Tsk tsk.. you where spacing out ..don't mind that thing again ok?"Wendy said while patting my back. I just nod at her as a response.

I just sat between Seulgi and Wendy. Joy is absent today, she said they will visit thier grandparents..

>>> fast forward <<<

The last day has ended up and im sad.. Aiish! Back to 'abnormal' things in Monday.. Oh! I merely forgot! Monday is the exhibit day! ^^

Im standing here at the bus stop waiting for Arin..

Taehyung's POV

I was about to go outside the campus but I saw Irene, who was waiting at the bus stop.. Arin, her sister saw me and pass by me and smiled. She suddenly stop..

"Yah! Oppa! Are you not coming with us??" She asked.

"Ahh,umm, im not coming home yet, i-I have something to buy , at the ...s-store! Yeah! At the store." I said while stuttering.. aish!

"Hmmm, that seems fake.. but okay! Bye oppa!!" She said then wave his hands to me..
I saw her looking at our direction.. I really can't get over the kiss.. why does my heart suddenly beats when we kiss?
I felt electricity yet pleasure when we did that .. don't tell me im inlove with my- NO! I am not Inlove with her  okay?? Aissh!!

Irene's POV

We are riding the bus heading to our hometown.. I saw Arin talking to Taehyung.. what did they just talked about? Im curious..so I asked her..

"Yah! Arin-ssi, what did you tell to V a while ago?" I asked her. She frowned.

"Did I tell something to him?" She asked back. Aissh!!sloooooww......

"PABO!! When you two where in the gates while Im waiting for you! Duuh~"

"Ahhh...nothing unnie! Im just trying to drag him along with us so that we can go home together like usual but he said he will buy something at the store.. I didn't believe him to be honest.. I can smell trouble between you two.. Hmmm did you two had some argument or something?" She said. Aish!

"N-nothing!~" I quickly said then look away.. I can see her smirked according to my peripheral vision.. tsk tsk..

"What now?" I exclaimed.. She just shook her head. We arrived at our hometown and hop outside the bus..
We go to our home and change clothes..

"Haay! What a day!" I said to myself then sigh, remembering the scene lately..Suddenly, I blushed, my heart beats fast again.. well...

"Looks like Im in a denial stage...*sigh*
V, Taetae, my Taehyungie, my alien, my vitamin V, my Taehyung...*sigh* I ...like....you...now.."