Chapter 4 (part 1)

Dumb Dumb

Irene's POV

I woke up early in the morning as I get up from my bed. I do my morning routines and proceed to rhe kitchen to cook breakfast.
~~~
"Arin-sshi,let's eat!" I shouted.

"Wait a sec!"She shouted from upstairs.. Whatever! I'll just eat breakfast alone..

I was about to grab a plate when my phone suddenly vibrated.It was a call from him...

(>>Taehyung,Irene<<)

"Yah! Open the door!"

"What are you doing here? I'm still asleep!"

"If you're still asleep why did you answered me?"

"Ugh!okay okay! Waith there!"

I hung up the phone and walk towards the door and open it. I mocked him at his head. He groaned in pain

"Yah! What was that for?" He shouted..

"For always bothering me in the morning..Hmp! Good for you!"

"Tsk." He hissed. I let him enter our house since I have no choice.

"Oh! Anyeong Taehyung oppa! Arin greeted to him. He just smiled at her.

"Umm,did you ate breakfast already?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Sit here with us then.."

∞∞∞∞∞∞

We arrived at our school and proceed to our rooms.

"Good morning Rene!" My friends greeted. I smiled at them and do the same thing as well..

"Yah! Irene,i'll be at me league for now, see ya!" Taehyung said and quickly run to his friends..

"Tsk. Whatever.." I mumbled silently..

Taehyung's POV

Anyeong Chinggus! Kim Tae Hyung here. So i'll be the one to have a point of view for now, so join me all to the pah of my journey~ lol XD ..
Anyways,I'm here at the cafeteria with my pals... the Bangtan Boys (A/N:Go Bangtan !! XD)

"Ayo!~" Jungkook greeted us. Oh the golden maknae is coming to town! ^^

"Anyeong kookie-ah!" Jimin greeted with a sweet endearment.Tsk, so gay :3
Kook just glare at him.

"So, what's up?" Rapmon asked in sudden..

"School is quite boring..."J-hope said.

"Yeah...no sweg..", Suga added.

"So , Taehyung, did you already told Irene that you had a crush on her?" Rapmon teased.

"What?No! I don't like her!" I defended.
Jin looked at me in disagreement.

"I don't like her that way..I like her as my pal!" I exclaimed. This goofs!

They just shook thier heads. Aissh!

"Yo guys! I'll be back to my room now, see you guys later!" I said then walk to our room. I just wish we are in the same class with them. Well im still happy tho because im classmates with my bestfriend. ^^ .. When I enter the room, I look at her and was stunned with her visuals.. She was laughing and I like her laughter....She's so beautiful... no wait.. No, that's wrong Taehyung that's wrong! Aissh! Erase! Erase!

Irene's POV

"oh! Taehyung you're here!" I exclaimed as I quickly jogged towars him. He just look at me in 'awwe'..He didn't even move a single of him..he just stare blanky at me .. what's wrong with him?

"Yah! Kim Tae Hyung! Hello?" I said as I waved my hand on him..

"A-ah,umm, m-mian..."He said still dumbfounded..

"Tsk. Whatever!" I said and just mess his hair.. I walk towards my chair and he followed me, and it's weird.. what's really bothering him? I need to talk to him.
I decide to turn around and when I turned around I .....  we accidentally...
*eyes widen* *blushes really hard*

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

WE ACCIDENTALLY KISSED!!!!!

∞∞∞

This is it for now... So how was it guys?
VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.