Chapter 1

Don't you wait no more...

∞∞∞
Irene's POV

"Waah..",I yowned as I scratch my nape.I just woke up from bed.Today is the first day of class and Im so excited! I can't wait to see my bestfriend again! I stood up like always and do my morning routines...

***
After eating breakfast,I put my shoes on and wait for my sister to come...

"Irene unni! Wait a sec!", Arin,my sister shouted from upstairs.
After waiting for like 20 minutes, she finally came down

"Finally, you had realized that someone was waiting for you~"I sarcastically said.

"Yeah yeah..you always say those words..."She said.What the?

"Yah! It's right for me to say those word 'cause Im your unni okay? Watch your manners there.." I exclaimed..

"Oh yeah ..okay grandma...~^^  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"she said emphasizing the word 'grandma' with a sudden hard laughter.. she really loves teasing me with that !  Ughh!-_-

"Yah! Why do you always tease me with t-that!" Ugh teasing me is literally my weakness!
           She just shrug her shoulders while holding her laughter.Tsk kids these days XD

∞∞∞

We proceed to our school and bid goodbyes with each other... As im walking, I bump into someone and I fell down. I look to whoever it is and gasped, it's a guy ...

"Mianhe .." was all I could say. He look at me and smiled *blushes* ..oh my ..I could feel my face so warm and red! Oh this is really embarrassing..

"Uhmm, hey are y-you okay? You seemed red..",he gently said..

"N-ne..", I respond.He offered me his hand and I held it. He help me pull my self from the ground.

"Gomawo..I ..I need to go..I-im in a hurry .Seeyoulaterbye!~" i hurriedly said and then quickly run away. That was very awkward!

I look for my room and enter it.. I look for a sit and found one on the corner and put my bag on it.

"Loner huh?", a girl with brown hair said in front of me..Maybe she is a bully! And im afraid of bullies!T.T

"Who are you? W-what do you want from me?"

"Silly you! I know what you're thinking..and Im not like that! BTW im Wendy..and you?", she said then asked me.

"My name is Irene...nice meeting you!"I said.

"Don't mind if you join us there?",  she said pointing her finger at the bunch of girls there at the front.

"Uhm..kure" i agreed.

Fast forward→

*lunch time*

The morning had already passed and Taehyung still isn't here yet.. like duuh! I was waiting for him the whole class 'cause were in the same section. I was wondering why he he didn't attend school. I was really concious yet concern for him so I dialed his number..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yeobuseyo?", He asked in a deep tone. It gives me chills..^^ no...no.. Irene he's your bestfriend okay?

"Hey it's me! Why aren't you here at school!?" I hissed

"Who's me?",He said dumbfounded ..ugh!

"Duh?~ Irene! Yah!"

"Oh!? Mian...yeah I was sick." He simply said. oh yeah?

"Really? I know you Kim Tae Hyung! Don't lie to me!"