Stacie slowly shifted herself next to Beca's laptop and clicked on the folder, and she was shocked. They were all mixes, with cheesy titles like "Loving the redhead", "Maybe Titanium will be our always", "Beale and Mitchell", "Her smile lightens my world", "She is my sunlight", there were 967 mixes in total, along with some photos that Amy has taken when they were totally unaware, but that's what makes it so real. Stacie went through some of the photos and smiled at the images, one was Chloe laughing heartily at Beca, who was pouting at the redhead, Stacie remembered that day, Chloe snatched Beca's ice cream away and finished it in an instant, Beca was mad at first but soon gave in when Chloe started to complain about brain freeze. Another photo was Chloe giving a peck on the brunettes cheek, from the small smile that formed on the her face, Stacie could tell Beca was secretly enjoying it. This soft side of Beca usually lasts for point one seconds, and Amy always has the magic powers to sense that something is about to happen, so she could always capture the perfect moment of what they call, Bechloe.

Beca was quiet this entire moment, looking at the taller girl go through her folder dedicated to Chloe. Nobody knows about this folder Beca has for Chloe, and she didn't know why she felt like showing Stacie this now.

"Wow," Stacie breathed out, "You really do love her."

"No, she's just a best friend that happened to inspire me," Beca argued.

"Okay," Stacie raised one of her eyebrows still unconvinced. She decided that if she wanted to make things right tonight, she needed to take desperate measures.

"Okay Beca, a few weeks ago, I was walking around campus because I want to, I went to that coffee shop Chloe loves," Stacie started.

"Mama's coffee shop?" Beca asked.

"See you know your wife's favourite shop!" Stacie squealed and clapped her hands excitedly.

Beca rolled her eyes at the taller girl, "Stace, EVERYONE knows what her favourite shop is, she talks about it all the time."

"Not to us, maybe you're the only one bearing the constant personal advertising from the loyal customer." Stacie smirked and continued, "but that is not the point, um Beca you need to sit down for this."

"I am sitting down, Stace." Beca shot the taller girl a "are you kidding me" look.

Stacie took a deep breath, she never wanted Beca to find out about this, at least not from her. But she needs something to cut all the strings attached to Beca's heart that retrains it from knowing the fact that she is in love with her best friend. Her face must've hardened at the thought when she felt Beca's hand on hers.

"Okay, Stace shoot, you're making me nervous."

Stacie locked her eyes with Beca and said, "It probably is nothing, I mean, she didn't initiate it and I just, I am worried about what Ashley might do to 'get you back' , you saw how far she was willing to take when she wasn't around."

Beca narrowed her eyes, "What do you mean? And who do you mean by she?"

Stacie sighed, "When I went in and got coffee, I saw Chloe walking towards the door, I was about to say hi to her when I saw Ashley hurried up to her,"

"They went to the coffees together?" Beca gritted her teeth, why didn't Chloe tell her about this? Beca felt her chest tightened by the thought of Chloe being happy with Ashley. Imagining Chloe laughing at the stupid jokes Ashley may've said to her, or what if Chloe looked at Ashley lovingly, that look should be reserved for Beca for fuck sakes. Ugh gross.

"Well, Ashley was being insanely nice to us and she wanted to get to know Chloe, and I kind of pushed Chloe to saying yes." Stacie mumbled, now feeling insanely guilty of what she did.