Chapter Seven

A/N

Don't hate me for this, but I needed something to trigger her feelings deep down, hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on how you feel about the storyline!

Chloe took a deep breath and drank a mouthful of water, today's rehearsal was intense. Aubrey made the girls run 17 laps and 10 minutes exercise for legs and abs. Beca still didn't manage to get herself to rehearsals, she said she needed a week off and surprisingly, Aubrey was okay with it. Chloe took out her towels and wiped off the sweats on her neck, arms and forehead.

"What's up Chloe!" a voice suddenly boomed from behind. Chloe turned her head and found Amy standing next to her grinning widely.

"Hi Amy," Chloe giggled and replied with a crazy gesture trying to imitate the Aussie standing next to her, "wassup!"

"Nah Chloe, you're still not sexy enough to capture the essence of fat amy!" Amy replied while patting on her belly, after that she sat down next to her. "So, what's up with short stuff?"

Chloe bit her bottom lip nervously, "Becs, ummm, she's going through something at the moment, she wanted to give herself a break from all of this."

Amy looked at Chloe for a while, a comfortable silence lies between them. Then Amy put on a wide grin again and placed her hands on Chloe's shoulder and said, "Just let me know if short stuff need anything ok? We all know she goes to you if she needed anything. She never knew that we are also here for her."

Chloe looked at back Amy with a knowing smile on her face, she loves it when Amy gets all caring and sweet, she gave the Aussie a nod. Amy squeezed Chloe's shoulder gently and walked towards the other Bellas. Chloe looked at the girls direction, the girls are chattering exciting about a topic related to Amy's boyfriend and crocodiles.

Chloe took another sip of her water, she felt someone sat down next to her. The body shifted uncomfortably next to her, "Can we talk?"

Chloe snapped her head only to find her own blue eyes being met with a pair of unfamiliar emerald eyes, Chloe eyes widened once she realised who the person was, Ashley. Chloe shifted away from the black haired girl nervously, "What are you doing here?" Ashley stared back at the redhead intently, "I just want to talk, Chloe." Chloe glanced at the girl nervously, she knew she has nothing against the girl except for her hurting beca, so she really couldn't just push her away. Chloe was nice, and sometimes too nice. Chloe sighed and replied with a tired impression on her face, "Sure, what do you want to talk about."

Ashley looked at the girl in front of her cautiously, she knew. She knew what happened between her and Beca. This is going to be tougher than she thought. Ashley wants to get on Chloe's good side so she can do anything to achieve that goal she has on her mind. "Um, we haven't really talked, like have a nice conversation since I got in. So I was thinking, coffee after rehearsals?"

Chloe bit her bottom lip nervously, she felt that she would be betraying Beca if she agreed, but what has Ashley done that was inappropriate, nothing really at the moment since she joined the group.

Chloe was caught in a dilemma and she didn't know what she should do.

"What're you two talking about?" Stacie came out of no where and asked the two girls sitting on the auditorium staircase.

"I was just asking Chloe if we could get coffee later, we didn't really have a nice conversation since I got in so I figured, you know, maybe get to know each other a little bit better?" Ashley replied, with a sad tone in her voice.

"Ooooo it would be amazing! You two would get along so well with each other!" Stacie clapped her hands and squealed, "Chloe you're seriously going to love her, she's not that of a bitch after all."