Backlash

(A/N: Hey guys this chapter I'm not gonna lie really really sucks and I do plan on re-writing it, but not until I get some ideas from you guys. I am really struggling to get any sort of  inspiration for this story so I thought I'd ask you guys what do you wanna see? Please leave me any suggestions down below or in my inbox I just need something, because I've got nothing! Thanks is you actually read this!) 

Carter's POV:

I hadn't called or talked to her. I didn't even make an effort. I wouldn't even talk to Casey, I knew if I did I would regret the decisions I've made and I couldn't do that now. I couldn't afford to change my mind again. You only get one do-over and I used mine...and it wasn't the right choice.

"Alpha there's been a disturbance at the front gate. 3 Guards have been taken down and there are sightings of 2 suspects, and 1 hostage. They're heading towards the pack house do you want me to call the guards?" Someone said poking their head into my office. Looking at my watch I checked the time, and noticed that school had been over for a little while now. There was no doubt in my mind that it was Kyla and I was about to be murdered.

As you can imagine my scarily powerful girlfriend about to kill wasn't something I wanted my pack to see so I told the guard to clear the pack house. Grabbing my water off of my desk I began to make my way down to the living room to wait for Kyla and the two other people she brought with her. No one was around and it was a ghost town so when the door burst open, I knew exactly who it was.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!!" Kyla boomed as soon as she kicked open the door. I stared at her. She was with her friend, Casey's mate, and Casey who was by far the happiest hostage I've ever seen.

"There is nothing wrong with me as a matter of fact I think I came to my senses," I said knowing that my father is probably listening in to every word I say. Kyla looked at me as if I'd just killed her puppy.

"You said you had a plan. You said you wanted to give it a shot!" she shouted stalking forward conviction in every word, powerful...like an alpha.

"Well plans changme, I can't just give up my way of life for you. And I know this is probably not the right time but you can't be wearing that in our pack lands," I said trying hard to push her away. I know that if I don't then, I will crumble and fall under her will and I will never hear the end of it from my father. Kyla looked me straight in the eye searching for...I don't know, something. I guess she didn't find it, because in no time at all she whipped up her hand and slapped me across the side of my face. I hadn't seen it coming, so I fell to the ground with the impact.

I saw as Kyla was about to attack me again, but Casey stopped her. He whispered something in her ear that made her stop.

"You know I could have you arrested!" I said as the anger started to take over. She slapped me! Can't she see that I wouldn't do this.

"Go ahead! I don't care. We both know I could take on all your guards and even give you a run for your money before getting tired. Right now, you just better hope that I come to my senses and don't reject you when I get home!" she said her voice dripping with a kind of discuss that is solely based on hatred, but that's not what worried me. What worried me is the threat of her rejecting me. Knowing that I let her go is something I refuse to do.

I mind-linked Casey telling him to do whatever it takes to make sure she couldn't leave me if she wanted to and watched as he gave a sudden nod knowing that he knew what to do. 

"I think you should go," was all I could think to say. I already made a mess of the whole situation and I wasn't sure what else would go wrong. At this point it's just better for her to get out of here.

Without another word she stomped out of the pack house off to who knows where and I didn't know how I would handle it.

Kyla's POV:

I got out of there as fast as I could, because I knew that there is nothing that could be done if he was really this kind of person and I didn't want him as my mate anyway.

"Kyla what are you thinking," Miranda said worry clear in her voice. I could tell that she was worried by the way she was trying to get into my head.

"I never wanted a mate anyway," was all I said before turning into my wolf and running to my bike. I needed to run off my anger, so I told Miranda to make Blondie drive my motorcycle home for me, and began running with no idea where on hell I was gonna go.