"All right, all right!" Reed yelled, having enough of this – this wasn't the time nor place to be fighting, this was the time they needed to work as a team and save all these people from the Silver Surfer. "We'll talk about this later."

The General's head was bouncing between the five of them, getting annoyed but also pissed that they didn't seem to take what was happening a little more seriously. The five were fighting just before their job – that was not a team, it was a catastrophe waiting to happen. "What the hell is wrong with you people?!" He exclaimed with a snap – knowing that his ass was on the line if this group of superheroes screw up.

The group fell silent, all going back to their thoughts as the helicopters began to touch down on the ground, right near the London Eye.

...

The helicopter landed briskly to the side of the London Eye, just as a humungous whirlpool began forming in the middle of the River Thames. The hole in the water started getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger and then the water started cascading in on itself – the water falling downwards, like a sink draining its water.

At the edge of the Thames, by the brick barriers stopping people from falling into the water – residents and tourists were gazing upon the sight, amazed and not at all frightened – which they should be. They were finding the sight fascinating – thinking it was just an secret attraction someone was pulling to get views. But it wasn't, it was far from what they were thinking.

Even in the people in the London Eye itself, they were looking down with the same reaction - but some were starting to worry – especially as the rounded sink grew larger in size. They knew that being stuck up very high from the ground wasn't a good thing if something bad were to happen. An unnoticeable tingle of fear wretched in their guts.

Suddenly, it was like a massive ripple had struck the edge of the whirlpool – and a high wave of water from each side flew away from the circle, now creating the panicked senses to appear from the residents of London. A soon as the water struck the side of the stone barriers, large cracks formed on both it and the ground – the path beneath their feet shook hard, making several people loose their footing.

The London Eye, however, was facing an even terrible reaction from the wave – it creaked and wobbled, several of the vines that keep the wheel in place began to snap. Inside the small rooms attached to the edge of the wheel, people screamed in terror when the wheel shook badly – hearing the horrible noises coming from the snapping strings that kept them safe.

The tourists and Londoners on the ground began screaming too, but they ran away from the sight in fear of their safety. This was when the helicopters holding American Soldiers and the Fantastic Five came in.

Forgetting about their previous squabble in the helicopter, the Fantastic Five got to work by running to the Eye – seeing it start to slightly topple over. Reed turned to his team as they paused in their steps, looking over at Ben first, "Ben, you make sure that wheel stays off the ground – use your strength." He looked over to Sue, "Sue, you need to help get people out of those rooms – use any way you can think," Next his sister, "June, keep that wheel from falling any more, and I'll bring it back to it's post, and then Johnny-" Finally looking to the younger man, "-when we've got it back in it's place, you need to weld it back to it's station. Got it?!" Everyone gave a look of acknowledgment – heading to their stations immediately – not wasting anymore time.

Suddenly, the part of the wheel that kept it off the ground snapped completely with a loud rumble and the last wires keeping it standing - broke. Inside the rooms, people began falling off their feet – their bodies falling towards the Thames with only a thin piece of glass stopping them from falling right out.