"Quiet" whisperers

Guys I'm so crazy 2 chapters in one day! It maybe short but at least it's something.🙃

Third pov
Everyone in Jess's house was asleep that was until Garroth, Zane, and Dante came. There was a loud knocking at the door, Jess ran downstairs with a baseball bat and Kawaii~chan so she could protect her with her claws"Jess~Senpai what are..,""Quite Kawaii~chan we don't want to wake the others" She said in a VERY loud whisper"So ladies what's going on?" Laurence loudly whispered behind them."Ahhh! Laurence Don't do that!" Jess said then smacked him on the head" owwww, sorry but your loud whispering woke me up" he said backing away a little bit"Well Kawaii~chan was about to find out but you interrupted" She whined then marched away to read more fan fiction about Katzan."Laurence I think someone is trying to break in, on the count of three let's run out and scare them away." She said then reached for the door knob"1,2.." Laurence said but before he could get to 3, Jess ran out with the bat screaming and hitting the guys" "owwww, Jess it's us"Zane said, then Jess quickly stop hitting them and helped them up."Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I thought you were robbers"She said as they walked inside"it's ok"Garroth said then plopped right on the couch and fell asleep.
(Time skip because Aaron is hot)
The next day Jess tried to teach everyone how to play Minecraft but half the time they would rage quit because they would always die. It would take Jess plus the guys in the office all day to teach them.