Minecraft

Omg! 6k I am freaking out this is fuck'n amazing! But with that aside, I am Sorry I haven't updated lately, a lot has happened and I might be updating less and less. I'm sorry about this I really am. Also the Q and A I said I would do will happen soon I just need more questions so comment some ok. Well I'm going to stop writing so you can read.
Jess's pov
Everyone was about to go home , I had at least 7  seven different people with me. How am I supposed to find room for all of them to sleep."Hey Jess can Katlyn stay with me?" Max asked "YES please take her!" I said excitedly, one down six to go"Hey Aphmau you looked stressed what's up" Aaron asked"Well I have to figure out were all of you are going to sleep"I said "Well conveniently there is a hotel that opened up that is near your house" Adam said"Perfect! So let's have Garroth, Zane, and Dante in a hotel room and Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, and Laurence in my house.""Kawaii~Chan think that is a great idea but does Jess~Senpai have baking supplies?" Kawaii~Chan asked"Yes I do" I said, When we got home I saw Joseph was on my computer trying to play Minecraft."Joseph what are you doing?" I ask as I lift him out of my chair"I wanted to be like Mommy and play this" he said"Awwwwwww" Laurence said"Come on you have to go to bed."I Said then picked him up and carried him to his room"Good night Joseph" I said then kissed his head and walked out of his room. When I went back into my office I saw Everyone staring at the computer"This looks just like home" Laurence said as he tried to work it "That's because it is," I pushed them aside and got onto the my street world. I went into game mode 3 and spectated the map, when I looked down I saw Reece, Mash, and McCloud walking around trying to find every body."This is weird but amazing at the same time" Aaron said"Kawaii~chan wants a turn" she shouted and grabbed the mouse away from me."No I want a turn!" Laurence said and grabbed it from her, she hissed and got her claws out. Laurence took his hands off it in fear. This was going to be a long night.