IHop

Dante's pov

Aphamu said that she would take us all out to IHop for dinner, apparently in this world Ihop runs for 24 hours each day."Dante~Kun, can Kawaii~Chan sit next to Jess~Senpie?" she begged"fine" i said then got up out of my seat for Kawaii~Chan"so Aph-Jess how long have you been doing this?"Garroth asked"doing what?""going in between worlds" he said"well first off it's not going in between worlds, its logging on and off my computer and i'v been doing it for about forever" she said then a waitress came"Hi welcome to Ihop, what can i get for you?" she asked"well Kawaii~Chan will get the hot chocolate and Kawaii~Chan works at an Ihop so do i get a worker discount?" she asked, i could see Jess face palm when she said that"No. Now what can i get the rest of you?" she asked, after she took our orders, i could see a group of people that were vlogging as they came in." hey jess aren't thoseed at me your youtube friends?" i asked and she shook her head yes in a sad way, i could see kaitlyn hinding under the table and Kawaii~Chan trying to push through all of us to get to them.

Kaitlyn's pov

I saw the guys come in so i hid under the table so Max wouldn't see me."Kaitlyn why are you hiding?" Aaron asked" shhh Aaron, i don't want them to see me specifically Max," I said then Aphmau kicked me making me scream."owww, why did you do that?!" i said very loudly,"yea jess why did you do that?" i heard max repeat, he was sitting next to me. i crawled back out from under table to my seat."And as you can see here we have the love birds Kaitzan " Adam said as he suck his camera in our face,"woah Kaitlyn is in love when did this happen?" Laurence asked"i'm not in love with Max, jess just pulled a mean trick and someone took a pic of it and posted it online, then those two made it a ship."i said then pointed to Ross and Kawaii~Chan"i see" Garroth said then Dante got out his phone"is this the pic?" he said then shoved it in our faces "yes that's it"Max said sadly"aww you two are cuddling, you do make a cute couple" Laurence said as he looked a the picture,"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE NOW STOP TALKING BEFORE I KILL YOU!"i screamed, everyone in the restaurant stared at me"well i think i should turn this off before some death happens" Adam said then put away his camera. I was so embarrassed that i ran out of Ihop before anything else could happen."Kaitlyn wait!" jess screamed behind me, i ignored her, i just kept running until i reached a forest near the Ihop,"i hope no one finds me, i'm so embarrassed" i said quietly,"you shouldn't be."