Recording time

Jess's pov

" Hey guys Jess here and today we are playing Yandre hide and seek, Today I am joined with Skydoesminecraft, Mithzan, and House_Owner." I said then Sky interrupted me" Jess hey Jess!" He said"
What skythefatkidRS?" I said" well I just wanted to say.." He started to say then he made farting noises as his Minecraft character farted on top of mine." Hey that's not nice, now let's start," I said then I typed start game in chat and Max was chosen to be the Yandre " I will kill you all and don't touch Senpie." He said in a nerdy voice " Hey Max guess what" I said "what" he said in his regular voice" I'm touching Senpie, he smells nice like roses or Adam's butt." I said jokingly, then the chat said seeker released" this is what you get for touching Senpie!" He shouted as I started to run" Hey guys I just realized Ross hasn't said one word this whole time." Adam said " oh yea, Ross why you so quiet," I said in a thug like voice " oh I've just been listening to your conversations, also I learned if you don't say anything then the seeker won't find you." Ross said then he jumped down in front of me and waved at me," Jess follow me I'll show you a place where he can't get us" he said then I made my character run as fast as it could go." Hey max what are you doing.. Max No No No!" Adam said then got tagged, the round was over. After playing a few more rounds Ross won and they logged off my world. I needed to record a My street next and I keep all my maps on the same server so I got into creative mode and flew over to My street or on that map the other side of town. I decided to take a pic of my self and post it because I had a good hair day." Oh no I realized I told Kaitlyn and Kawii~Chan I was on a business trip and I would get back soon." I said then I ran as fast as I could to get to my house.