Who are they?

Aphmau's pov

"Umm who are they?" Adam asked "Who?wait Guys why are you in here!?" I shouted"We wanted to see what you where recording" Laurence said with a smile on his face"Aphmau~Senpie please let us stay Kawaii~Chan wants to watch," She said begging me to let them watch"Fine only if you keep quiet," I said knowing I would regret letting them stay"Why does that girl have pink hair and why does she have blue?" Ross asked when I saw him speak I noticed Kawaii~Chans face light up"Kawaii~Chan thinks you cute what is you name?" She asked as she walked closer to the screen"It's Ross""Sorry Aphmau~Senpie Ross~Chan is my knew Senpie." She said as she made her self look even more Kawaii for Ross"Jess can we just start you stupid game I'm tired of looking at your stupid face," Max said"HEY NO ONE CALLS APH STUPID!!!" Garroth said mad as he rage quite" Garroth please calm down Max is the only one aloud to range." I said"hey blue haired girl why is your hair blue?" Max asked"MY NAME IS KAITLYN AND MY HAIR IS NATURALLY BLUE,"She said very mad "HEY NO ONE YELLS AT ME!!!" Max said I could tell he and Kaitlyn would get along if they stopped getting mad at each other"Max stop being a mad max."Adam said trying to calm him"DON'T CALL ME MAD MAX!!!!" He said then punched the wall"Ha Mad max is weak he can't even make a hole in the wall." Kaitlyn said laughing at max "That's it sky I'm going over to the offices to record, I can't here!" I said then walked out forgetting to close out of Skype"Sooo Ross~Senpie are you single? Kawaii~Chan thinks your cute, We will be together forever." I heard her say through the door, I have no idea what I'm going to do with these guys.