Portal

Third person

Garroth stared out the window not believing what he saw," Guys I just saw Aphmau teleport or disappear." He said but the others did not believe Him at first but then they did " We have to tell every one about this and maybe we could come up with a plan to find out where she goes." Laurence said then he called all of his friends to come over and come up with a plan" So you really saw Aph disappear?" Kaitlyn asked" yea I saw it with my own eyes and she was being sneaky about it," Garroth said trying to convince the others" Maybe she just wanted some alone time since you guys keep bothering her," Zane said then walked up to the front of the room" listen, we need to find out where she teleports to then we can find out how to get there." Zane said, everyone agreed so they set out to fined as many clues they could. After an hour of searching everyone was about to give up when a portal appeared in the middle if My Street"Woah is that a portal!?" Dante said with excitement" Maybe it leads to Aphmau" Garroth shouted" Uhh guys I wouldn't jump into random portals," Aaron said as he walked closer to the guys" But this could be our last hope to find Aph," Dante said" Kawaii~chan agrees this Dante~Kun, Aaron~Tan please let us jump." She asked" You guys can go ahead and risk you lives I'm going to stay here," Aaron said as he walked away from everyone"Well everyone jump in on the count of three." Zane said " One" Kaitlyn said"Two" Laurence said" Three!" Dante shouted then they all fell through the portal" Those guys they need to be careful, i guess I'll jump." Aaron said then jumped through the portal as it started to close. My street was silent," Hey where is everyone "Emilyn said" I thought Laurence, Garroth, and Dante were having a party, oh well I will just go hang at Kenmer's place," She said then walked away from the silent street.