The Hotel room

Jess's pov

I finally got every one off the computer and off into bed, I swear they are just another set of kids I have to watch. I just got a great idea if they love Minecraft so much why don't I just have them play with me, they can use the extra computers in the office. "Jess your so smart""Why that you Jess by the way I love what you do with your hair""Really thanks(if you didn't get what just happened Jess was talking to her self). You know I wonder how the guys are doing at the hotel.
Dante's pov

"Garroth Zane just stop fighting I need sleep" I shouted, they have been fighting for 2 hours and all I want is to sleep at least for a minute."I'm sorry Dante that Zane had to keep you up" he said with a smirk"WHAT!Your the one that stole my pony in fact he is the one that started this!" Zane shouted then we heard a knock at the door,"Hello?" I said as I opened it" hi I'm the Manager of this place and I'm going to have to ask you three to leave immediately."she said" what why?" Garroth asked" well there has been many complaints that you guys are shouting and yelling and it's about 1:00 am, people need sleep!" She said" Fine but I will destroy this place soon"Zane said trying to sound evil"Sure" she said the walked out"Wait ago! you guys you got us kicked out!" I said madly "Well if someone didn't steal my limited edition Pinkie cake then maybe we wouldn't have got kicked out" Zane said Directly at Garroth"Well it's not my fault that someone stole Mr.Grizzly" Garroth said to me"Well I'm sorry if I get nightmares and your teddy bear is very soft"I said trying to defend myself."Look why don't we stop arguing and go back to Jess's place"Zane said then walked away from us and to Aphmau's place"Well what are we waiting for lets go"I said then grabbed Garroth's arm and pulled him with me.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I had a lot of tests and a huge project for school and some personal stuff, anyway thank you guys for waiting I should be updating more often and that Q/a will be coming soon so feel free to leave questions. One more thing thank you so much for 14k I never thought this book would be that successful, you guys are awesome and I'm going to stop writing so you guys can move on with your lives.