a crush?

Max's pov

I was so confused, why were Kaitlyn and i on the the floor cuddling we were fighting before,"ha Max you have a picture posted of you and Kaitlyn, the new love birds." Adam said then ran out because he knew i would hurt him, but i wasn't mad, do i like her? No no i can't i hate her, or do i? i was mindlessly walking around when i saw Jess looking at the picture someone posted, then i realized she was the one that put us together on the floor and she was the one that posted it"Jess!!"i shouted and marched up to her" oh hi max hows your girlfriend doing?" she said giggling" i Know you were the one that put us together,"i said madly"yea only because you guys look so Kawaii."she said "people already have ship names for you." she said happily"and what is that name?" i asked even though i was about to snap"KaitZan" she said  then took a step back from me, i punched the wall leaving a huge dent in it"I'm going to kill you Jess!" i said then she started to run around the office.

Kaitlyn's pov

Why were Max and i together we hate each other,But i did like it when we were together,  No kaitlyn don't think like that you hate him,or do i? NO! i can't like him but his ginger hair makes him so adorable and he looks so cute when he's mad."Kaitlyn~Sama you look confused," Kawaii~chan said as she walked in front of me while she and Ross held hands"i'm so confused i hate Max but at the same time i like him, i think i have a crush on him." i said"OMG! our ship is coming to life!" Ross shouted as he and and Kawaii~chan jumped up and down"please don't tell max because if you do i will hurt you both," i said with a serious face"Fine we promise not to tell Max.' Ross said sad, i knew i just made a huge mistake trusting them with my secret.