Prologue: Death of the Saiyans!

Freiza watched Bardock start to beat his army. Bardock was blasting and punching his Freiza Warriors. Finally Bardock made it to Freiza and he said "Freiza! I know that you are going to destroy Planet Vegeta! You can't though, because all of us...all of your minions and Saiyans quit working for!"
Freiza listened, he watched Bardock continue his speech. Freiza sighed and put his finger up, a small red fireball appeared on his fingertip.
Bardock then started making a blue blast and he yelled "THIS IS THE POWER OF THE SAIYANS!!!"
Bardock flung the blue blast at Freiza. Freiza's red fireball grew into a huge fireball and Bardock's blast didn't affect Freiza.
Freiza stood up and flung his giant Death Ball blast at Planet Vegeta.
"NO!!!"
The Death Ball crashed into Planet Vegeta, then the planet exploded. Freiza started laughing and watched as the planet exploded.
•••
A Saiyan mother was on Planet White with her newborn daughter. The mother was playing with her daughter, when suddenly her scouter got a message.
She checked the message and gasped.
The Saiyans were killed by Freiza! The mother started to run to her rented house and went in the basement. She had a Saiyan Pod in there, the mother put her baby in the pod and programmed it for a safe planet called Earth.
The mother kissed her baby's forehead and closed the pod's door.
Right before the pod left two of Freiza's minions burst through the wall. It was Freiza's righthand men, Zarbon and Dodoria.
Zarbon smirked and asked "Going anywhere Saiyan?"
The mother shuddered in fear and the pod blasted away. Dodoria punched the Saiyan mother and Zarbon blasted her.
The mother was nearly dead, when she suddenly made an artificial moon. She smirked at the two minions and she started to get huge and hairy.
Zarbon and Dodoria stared up at the Great Ape Saiyan. The Saiyan stepped on them, but Zarbon dodged and so did Dodoria.
They flew up to the ape's face and blasted it. The Great Ape fell over, dead.
•••
MEANWHILE....
The pod raced towards Earth, Freiza saw two pods fly in the direction of Earth. He decided to let them live. Freiza pressed a button on his scouter and said "Zarbon, did you complete the mission?"
"Yes, Lord Freiza ," Zarbon answered.
Freiza smirked and continued watching the place explode. There was a knock at his door. Freiza walked over to it and saw King Vegeta.
The King roared and asked "WHY DID YOU—"
Freiza interrupted him by punching his stomach. The King fell on his knees and Freiza blasted a hole in his chest.
The King fell on his face dead. Freiza walked over to his room and walked in.
•••
The two pods went towards Earth, it would take a year for the two baby Saiyans to arrive. They cried in the pods.
•••
Soon the two babies both landed on Earth. One baby landed somewhere in Japan and so did the other. They were both found by loving people.
One was found by a old man named Son Gohan, and the other was found by a young man called Jack.