Ch 63. Mind Drift

Mulai dari awal

"Whatever, but get him here now!"

"I'm here." a voice from the door said. I looked at Chris standing there. My savior.

"What are standing there for?! Don't be late next time and go fix your make-up!" Carter screamed furiously. And as you know, Chris haven't really met Carter before so had the same, or even worse reaction than the rest of our class had when we first met Carter.

"Yes sir." he uttered, making sure of Carter not hearing it. Carter may would have been pleased of Chris calling him sir but I think Carter finds everything good we tell him kind of having an ironic tone.

The person standing next to me was the one person that was my co worker. Well everyone here is but I mean as one of the lead, just like me. He looked so shocked. I have no idea why but it looked like he saw a snake eat a horse. Still, I'm the best at giving bad examples. But as shocked as he looked like I could really imagine that he saw a snake eat a horse.

I looked at Chris' back as he was led somewhere by a stylist to fix him. I don't know the details of Chris' role was what I suddenly realised. I just know that his name is Mike and he's in the squad or something. But I sure hope that Chris got in the lines well since last time I was with him he was complaining quite much about how hard it was remembering everything.

"What's the matter?"

I looked at Darrèn, not sure of what to answer. I really wanted to hit myself because I couldn't help noticing that he was even betterlooking when you look closer. Well duh, everyone is but still.

"Worried about your boyfriend not landing the lines?" he grinned. I didn't think about what he said. I was busy trying to reduce me chest hurt or whatever you call it. I don't know, it just felt like someone grabbed my heart and kind of... squished it. Not that pleasant.

I think I might have a heart disease actually. Every time I counter something when I'm kind of supposed to be 'normal' if there's such a thing, it hurts like there's no tomorrow. It really might be that. It would explain a lot you know.

"Sarah?"

My head snapped up, looking into big eyes; so close, maybe just a hand would explain the distance.

"Y-Yeah?"

"You're all spaced out. Do you have a fever?" he told me concerned. What shocked me was that he reached his hand to my forehead and when it made contact I could feel his warmth transfer to my forehead. Automatically, I closed my eyes, as if it would help to suck his warmth.

"Maybe you really have a fever, you're spacing out again..."

"N-No I'm fine!" I finally snapped out of being inside my own world. "I just... get easily distracted."

He showed me his finger. What? I followed it noticing how he always turned direction from left to right, back and forth.

"Yeah, you sure are right. Really easily distracted." he chimed as he put down his finger. I was still following its moves until I noticed what he just said.

"Huh?" I reached my bitchtone. But it was rather just for fun so he wouldn't take it personally. Darrèn was grinning first but it disappeared soon when we heard the monstervoice interact.

"Finally Chris!"

Darrén wore his famous surprised/shocked mask. He wear it very often so why not just give it a name? But now I got curious. Very curious.

How did they style Chris? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just telling the truth but Chris isn't one if those attractive people. He doesn't care a bit about how he looks, just like me before the whole celebrity thing. But he's average, just like how I first introduced myself actually. After all, we're twins right?