Chapter 38: Campfire

Bradley POV

I open my eyes after a few hesitations. I look around as the world around me gets clearer. Oh yeah. We're camping. I almost forgot lol. Ok, so back to the story. I rub my eyes and yawn. I decide to go on my phone. Oh, a message from Peyton.

Peyton: Bruh

Me: Yetch? (A/N: That's an inside joke between me, myself and I. That's sad. Apparently I have no friends.)

Peyton: Me and Rowan got back togetehr

Me: I know you meant together so OKAY!

Peyton: Whaddya wanna do?

Me: Let's play foosball in the main cabin

Peyton: Sure meet me there in 5 minutes

Me: K See you then

Peyton: Bye

After that typical convo between Peyton and I, I grab my hoodie from under a clump of clothes next to my sleeping bag. I put it on and laugh silently. My side of the tent looks like a tornado struck and Sabrina's side looks like a royal servant cleaned it up for her. It's getting pretty normal, sleeping next to Sabrina. I know that sounds so wrong, like "It's getting pretty normal, sleeping next to Sabrina" but it is getting normal. I get up from my crouched position and start walking towards the cabin. I glance at my watch. 8:55. Everyone should be up in about 15 minutes.

I get to the cabin and I see Peyton is already there.

"Hey," He says, bro-hugging me.

"Hey." I greet back, returning the hug.

"So you got back together with Rowan?" I ask.

He grins.

"Yup! I missed her. I heard her talking to Sabrina about our break up, and how it affected her, and why she broke up with me, and I confronted her to reassure that the age difference doesn't matter." He explains happily.

"I see. Meanwhile. I still like Sabrina." I sigh.

Sabrina POV

I didn't in bed today, so I got up and saw him walking to the cabin. My curiosity got the better of me, and I reluctantly followed him.

"Hey." I hear Peyton say.

Yeah, yeah. blah blah blah spill some secrets!! (A/N: Literally me every time I overhear boys talking lol.)

"I see." I hear Bradley say after a few moments. "Meanwhile I still like Sabrina."

My jaw drops and I'm so utterly confused.

Why'd he break up with me then?

"Well, let's play foosball!" Peyton says, quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah." Bradley says, not-so upbeat. "Sure."

I sigh and silently walk back to the tent, not knowing what to do.

I lay in my sleeping bag for a few minutes thinking about my situation with Bradley and everything.

He likes me?

Why did he break up with me?

Well, I broke up with him when I still liked him.

My life is full of unrealistic, repetitive drama. It's almost as if someone's making this up! (A/N: Oooohhh! Karyn! You just burned yourself! Through the mouth of a celebrity!!)

I sigh and close my eyes to take a short nap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up a few minutes later. Maybe 10 minutes. I get up and walk over to he cabin to see everyone waiting for me. I rub my eyes and stand in the doorway.

"Morning guys." I greet sleepily, taking a seat beside my mum.

"Morning honey!" My mom greets back.

"Morning sunshine." My dad greets, standing up to kiss me on the forehead.

"Morning!" Everyone else says in unison.

I rub my hands together and see what's on the breakfast table.

We got some eggs, bacon, cheese bread, and waffles. Yum.

I grab my fork, put it through a waffle and put it on my plate. I also grab some cheese bread and bacon.

"So, how's everything going? You all having fun?' Peyton's mom asks, while I drizzle some maple syrup on my waffles.

"Yeah. Peyton and I got back together!" Rowan says happily, clutching his arm.

"Aw! Honey, I'm so happy for you!" Peyton's mom replies, glaring at her husband with wide eyes.

"What are you- oh! I'm so happy for you too pumpkin!" He says, walking over to give her a kiss.

"Thanks dad." Rowan says after he does so.

"So. Mom? Dad? Are you okay with that?" Peyton asks his parents.

"Yeah. We know that Rowan is a good girl. Take care of her, Peyton." His mom says.

"I agree with your mother. Do whatever you want. Just don't have too much fun, eh you two?" His dad, says pointing his finger at both of them.

"Will do. Hey, everyone? Do you want to go on a Carpenter-Perry-Meyer-Blanchard hike?" Peyton asks, with a hopeful look on his happy face.

"Sure!" Everyone replies enthusiastically.

"Ok. It's settled. We're going hiking. Get ready at your tent everyone!" Bradley's mom says.

I finish my food and head to our tent where I find Bradley, ready and all set to go.

"So. You having fun?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

I finish tying my shoelaces.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

We walk over to the campfire where everyone was waiting.

"LET'S GO!!" We all yell, running to the trail.

The day was so fun, and I loved every second of it. I lay in bed, close my eyes and smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I didn't get to make this chapter more than 1000 words, but a picture is worth 1000 words, so let's talk about my new cover. Do you like this one or this one:

Comment down below!! I love this new website called Fotor I'M IN LOVE!!! Ok, HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I'M WORKING ON THE LAST CHAPTER!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THIS BOOK AND START THE SEQUEL! I'm going to put "Until You Came" on hold, and unpublish it...

Comment down below!! I love this new website called Fotor I'M IN LOVE!!! Ok, HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I'M WORKING ON THE LAST CHAPTER!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THIS BOOK AND START THE SEQUEL! I'm going to put "Until You Came" on hold, and unpublish it, then I'll start the sequel. I'm also starting a book with my BFF, SavvyDC so go check that out when it releases, and yeah!

Kisses,

Karyn