Chapter 32: The Aftermath

Sabrina's POV

I'm in bed, dreaming about rainbows and ponies. When my alarm rings, and I look at the time. 6:30. Meh. 5 more minutes. I sleep for a while.

Peyton looks into my eyes and starts walking towards me.

"I've always liked you, Sabrina."He says flirtatiously.

I start walking backwards.

"W-Well, w-what about R-Rowan?" I ask, nervously.

"She doesn't have to know anything..." He says.

I suddenly stop and realize I'm in the corner of the room. I trip and fall down.

"Sabrina. Sabrina. Sabrina." He says shaking me.

That's when I wake up to the sound of Rowan waking me.

"SABRINA! SABRINA! SABRINA!"She shouts in my ear, hitting my with a pillow.

That's where it came from.

I get up and yawn, my arms outstretched.

"Merp." I complain.

Phew. It was all dream.

"We need to go to the set to film!! We're gonna be late! We have to be there by 7:30! IT'S 7:15!!!!!!!!" Rowan exclaims.

Shoot. Have I really been asleep for that long?

I open my eyes and see Rowan waiting, her hands on her hips, fully dressed. She's wearing a boho chic kind of outfit.

"What are ya waiting for? CHOP CHOP!" Rowan demands, hurriedly.

I grab a shirt that says "The Beatles" on it, some ripped jeans, and a red plaid button up long sleeve shirt. I quickly change, wrap the long sleeve around my waist and brush my teeth, floss, and wash my face, and dry it. I put on some mascara, carefully, but quickly, applying it to my eyelashes. I grab an eyebrow filler and neaten my eyebrows. I apply my lip gloss. I purse my lips together to spread it around. I open the bathroom door, and Rowan is there.

"Get your car keys!" Rowan says.

"They're in the kitchen!" I say, scurrying downstairs, with Rowan trailing close behind.

"I'll be in the car!" Rowan informs, when we get to the bottom of the stairs.

I grab my car keys from the kitchen counter, and race out the door, making sure it's locked. I get in the car and zoom over to the set, while still obeying the speed limit. As I drive, I think about what happened yesterday.

I'm still kinda weirded out about Peyton. I don't think he likes me, maybe he just got caught I'm the moment. Yeah, that's it. But how will he tell Rowan and Bradley? Gosh. He sure created a LOT of drama. I think I'll tell Bradley, but Peyton has to tell Rowan, she is his girlfriend after all. It'll be awkward filming, for sure.

We get there, and as we speed walk through the doors, I glance at my watch. 7:35. 5 minutes late. Meh.

"Sorry for being late, but, we had some minor difficulties." I explain.