Chapter 4: The Sleepover, Part 2

Rowan POV

So all of a sudden, Peyton, Sabrina, Bradley and I heard thunder. I get nervous, because Sabrina has this huge fear of thunder and lighhtning.

"Let's go to the basement, so we don't hear the noises." Sabrina suggests with fear in her voice.

"Yeah, c'mon." Bradley agrees.

"Can we get some ice cream first?" Peyton asks

"Yeah, let's go!" I enthusiastically agree.

We go to the kitchen and grab the ice cream, with some bowls, and spoons.

We all head down stairs, With me and Peyton trailing behind. I hold his hand. While we were at the mall, he confessed that he really liked me. I told him I liked him, too. When Sabrina and I are alone, I'll tell her.

We all talk, and after a few minutes, I whisper to Sabrina.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask

"Yeah... Sure." Sabrina replies

We go inside a bathroom, and I lock the door.

"GUESS WHAT!?" I whisper-yell.

"I don't know, what?" Sabrina replies with curiosity.

"Peyton told me he really likes me! And I told him too! Sooner or later, I bet he's going to ask me out on our first date!" I say while squealing.

"Eeeeeeeee!!!!" We both say while celebrating.

"It's about time!" She says.

"OK, let's go back downstairs." I say.

She nods.

We tip-toe downstairs, and we start eating our ice cream. Sabrina and Bradley seem to be laughing about something on their own, and Bradley put some ice cream on Sabrina's nose, and she did the same. (As shown in picture) They seem to like each other. I turn to Peyton. He's looking around, with a blank look on his face.

"Hey Pey Pey, are you okay?" I ask.

"Pey pey?" He asks, while laughing.

"Yeah. Pey Pey. It's my new nickname for you!" I reply.

"Haha, okay, your new nickname is...." He starts.

"Just call me Rowboat!" I interrupt.

We exchange numbers, and we stare and blush and smile at each other for what seems like forever.