Chapter 9: Girls Day Out

Sabrina POV

So I wake up, and I'm exhausted. Yesterday was fun, but tiring. I grab my phone, and head downstairs, and make myself a bowl of cereal.

"It's about time you woke up." Sarah says, suddenly appearing behind me.

I glance at my watch. 11:00am. Wow.

"Where's Shannon?" I ask.

"Oh, she left with her friends." She replies.

"Oh." I say.

"That reminds me, I'm going out with Peyton C today, so you'll be home alone (they all live together without their mom and dad. They moved out.) unless you have somewhere to go." She says.

"I don't know, let me check." I reply.

I check my phone. Oh, I have 1 missed call and 1 text message from Rowan. I click on my messages, and it says:

Rowboat: SABRINA!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!!!!

Me: What is it?!

Rowboat: Meet me at the mall in 10 minutes. I'll explain.

Me: Sure. :)

"Sarah, Rowan told me to meet her at the mall in 10 minutes, can you give me a ride?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure!" She replies.

I finish my cereal, and quickly get dressed. I wear a blue denim dress and a gold necklace. I put a bit of mascara on, and put on some black flats. I walk out my bedroom door, and Sarah's at the bottom of the stairs, ready. We get in the car, and she drives me to the mall. When we get there, I thank her and she drives off. I check my messages again.

Rowboat: Are you here yet? If you are, meet me near the water fountain.

Me: I am here, and sure.

I step in the elevator, then walk to the water fountain. I see Rowan. She looks happy to see me.

"SABRINA!! I'm so glad to see you! I REALLY need to talk to you." Rowan says.

"Yeah, me too." I say.

We walk to the food court. We order some burgers, fries, and Coca-Cola at McDonald's. Then we take a seat.

"Sabrina, Peyton told me he loves me. And we kinda... made out. Two times." She says.

"OMG! You've been waiting for this moment for so long!! Congrats, Rowboat!!" I say, congratulating her.

"Now that I said that, what did you want to tell me? And how did your date with Bradley go?" She asks.

"Well, it's about my date. Me and Bradley kissed, and we made out." I reply.

"OMG! BRABRINA!" She squeals.

We spend the whole day in the mall. It's nice to take my mind off boys for one day, and relax with my bestie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short! Hope you liked it anyways!

Kisses,

Karyn