Chapter 12

Once it got to about 10:30 all the empty bottles of alcohol were gathered up and put back into the cooler bag. Me and Tyler took them back to the car and went to grab the ones full of water so people could get sober.

"Can you come to mine tonight Babe?" I heard Tyler ask.

"I think I could, I think Dan wants to spend the night at Piper's anyway, I'll ask him when we get back." I say with a smile.

"Good, you've been driving me crazy all night, especially when you were dancing with that guy." He says wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Jealous much."

"Of course, you were grinding that little booty all over him." He growls in my ear.

"Well you'll just have to punish me later." With that I get out his grasp, grab a bag, send a wink his way and start making my way back.

As I'm walking away I hear a groan before he follows after me.

Once I get back to everyone I grab one of the bottles of water and go talk to my brother.

"Hey Dan, what you doing after this." I ask him.

"Oh hey S, I was just gonna come look for you."

"Oh yeah? What's up?"

"Would you mind if I stayed at Piper's tonight, her parents are away." As soon as the words left his mouth I was doing a little happy dance inside.

"Oh yeah sure, that's cool. I'll be going straight to sleep when I get in anyway."

"Thanks sis, I can drop you off before I go."

"No it's fine, I'll get a lift from Tyler."

"You sure?" He asks with a look of concern taking over his face.

"Yeah I'll go tell him now."

"Ok thanks Sammy, Love you." Relief takes over from the concern.

"Love you too." I walk away back over to Tyler.

"Hey Ty, can you give me a lift home tonight?" I ask hoping he'll go along.

"Yeah sure, I'll be here whenever you're ready." He tells me.

"Thanks," I go onto my tiptoes and hug him whispering in his ear "I'm yours all night."

...

An hour and a bit later the teachers start turning up so people begin to leave. Dan and Piper are the first of our group to leave. "Right we'll see you guys Monday, I'll see you in the morning sis." Dan says to everyone.

Dan does the handshake with all the guys as Piper hugs me and Sally. Once all goodbyes are done they leave. Not long later me and Tyler are doing the same. I couldn't wait to get to his and I could tell he couldn't either.

We got to his car and he opened the door for me, patting my bum as I got in. Once he was in and driving I placed my hand on his thigh rubbing circles up his leg with my thumb.

"Babe, what are you doing?" He asks me.

"Nothing, I can't wait to get you out of these jeans." I tell him

"Well it's turning me on and distracting my driving, please leave it for the bedroom." He begs quickly looking at me.

"Ok." I remove my hand sit back in my chair waiting for the car journey to end.

Soon enough we're pulling up to his house and it's like a race to get inside. He opens the door and I follow him inside. As soon as I'm in I'm being pinned up against the door and his lips attach to mine.

"You better be ready to be punished baby, you're only allowed to grind that ass against me. Now get up them stairs." He tells me. I love it when he gets all demanding, it's such a turn on.

I run up the stairs and to his bedroom. I sit on his bed waiting for him.

He joins me in a few seconds closing and locking his bedroom door behind him. Soon enough my back is flat against the mattress and Tyler is hovering over me. His lips are attacking my lips and neck.

He takes my top off and his lips go to top of my breasts that are left uncovered. I get his top off and rub my hands all over his muscles. The next thing to join our pile of clothes is my bra. He takes one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking it as he uses his free hand to pinch the other one. After a bit he sits back and starts to undo his jeans.

"You've got me all hard baby, you gonna take care of it?" He asks, a look of lust in his eyes.

"Yeah." I get his jeans the rest of the way off and his boxers shortly follow.

I take his length in my mouth, deep throating it as I play with his balls. "Fuck that feels good baby."

I carry on for a bit until he pulls out of my mouth and puts me back in my original position. he quickly strips me of my shorts and knickers before his head is in-between my legs, sucking on my clit and him entering one finger into me slowly. He never lets my clit leave his mouth and the pace of his finger gets quicker as he adds two more. My loud moans fill the room and it just gives him motivation to make his finger work faster.

"Fuck, Ty you're gonna make me cum." I ask in-between moans.

He doesn't say anything just looks up at me as I come undone and my juices cover his mouth and chin. He sits back licking it all up before kissing me. As he kisses me he reaches to his bedside table and takes out a condom, rolling it on.

"Ready baby?" He asks me.

"Yeah." And soon enough his length is filling me up.

He doesn't bother even going slow he just goes hard and fast, living up to his word of "punishing" me.

"You see that I'm the only one you can grind on." He asks me as he thrusts in and out of me.

"Yes." I moan.

"Good." He reaches between us and plays with my clit bringing me to my second climax of the night.

Once I've come down from my high he speaks up, "I wanna fuck you in the doggy position, get on your hands and knees."

I do as he says and he enters me once again. He automatically hold my waist and thrusts in and out of me as the same pace as before. When I don't surprise it he spanks my ass twice before reaching round me to play with me again. "Cum for me once more baby."

He goes as fast as he can and my pussy tightens around his length for the 3rd time that night as it does he releases his own load into the condom.

Once we've both come down off our highs he pulls out of me and puts the condom in the bin under his desk. Next he grabs a clean pair of boxers for himself and a t-shirt for me to sleep in. He throws it to me. "Thanks."

I get under the covers and he soon joins me pulling me against him so we're in the spooning position. He kisses my neck a few times. "Night Tyler." I whisper.

"Night Sammy."

(A/N Hey, how is everyone? I hope you liked this chapter, I Know it was very sexual but oh well ahah. Thanks for the 1.3K reads, means a lot. The picture is Luke Hemmings who plays Dan. Remember to comment, vote and like.)