Chapter 6

When the bell went for the end of lunch I walked out of the lunch hall with Sally like I usually would. When we got to the girls bathroom I stopped.

"Hey Sally, I'm skipping afternoon lessons. I can't tell you who with but can you just please our teachers I've gone home sick and I'll explain everything as soon as I can?" I looked at my friend with a puppy dog expression.

"Sure, I guess I owe you one for that lunch, I won't tell anyone your skipping, not ever Piper." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you." I hugged her before she walked away to the first of our afternoon lessons.

I entered the bathroom and looked at my make up in the mirror. I reapplied a new layer of lip gloss and sorted out my hair. When I thought it was fine to go I exited the bathroom and headed to the back stairwell that would lead me out of school into the car park. I got out of the school and looked around. I could see Tyler's car under the shade of a tree across from me. I looked around before venturing in that direction. When I got there I opened the passenger door and slipped in.

"Hey." I said looking at him.

"Hello." He moved forward towards me and I did the same. Our lips connected in a kiss.

After a few moments we pulled away from each other and I spoke up, "So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." With that he started the engine and left the car park.

...

Twenty minutes later he was parking the car by the local park of the next town over. He got out telling me to wait where I was. Once he rounded the car he opened my door for me and helped me out.

Taking my hand he locked the car. "Come on there's something I want to show you."

We crossed the road and entered the park, heading towards the wooded area. We started walking down the set trail until we suddenly left it and headed to the right. At this I started to thing something bad was going to happen but then I remembered who I was with.  Five minutes later we were in a clearing.

"This is where I come when I need a break from everything." He went and sat under the big oak tree that stood in the middle. I went and joined him.

"How did you find this place?" I asked after a few minutes silence.

"Well when my Mom and Dad broke up he moved into this town. He didn't want to move ages away because he still wanted to see me, unlike most Dad's. Everything was fine the first year but then he got with Cassidy, my stepmom. She acts all nice in front of my Dad but as soon as he's gone she's awful. If it was a guy I wouldn't take any of his shit but because it's a women I can't do anything. The first few times I told my Dad but he just didn't believe me and it cause us to become distant. One day I had enough of her shit and come to this park to blow off some steam. I don't really know why I went of the trail but I'm glad I did because I found this place. The only reason I come to this town now is to come here, I no longer see my Dad and Cassidy."

During his speech I had become speechless. I had no idea Tyler had gone through this. Of course I knew his Parents got divorced and both his Mom and Dad had got remarried but I didn't know about any of this. "So if this is your special place, why did you bring me?" I asked

"Because you're special to me, yes me may only have sex but you're still special." He tells me pulling me near to him.

"Well I'm glad you felt you could share this with me." I say fully meaning it.

"Thanks for coming with me." He says kissing the top of my head.

We sit there for about ten minutes, in silence just enjoying each others company before I spoke up. "You know I've never had sex outside."

"Me neither but not here, not now. I'll find us somewhere else. Come on we better head back, I have practise today."

"Ok." We got up and headed to the car. On our way back we took a turning that we didn't take on the way here. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"I just need to see my father, try salvage some of our relationship." Tyler told me.

When we got there I said I'd stay in the car to give him and his Dad some time alone and I wasn't ready to meet the parents. I wasn't waiting long before Tyler came storming out of the house. He didn't say anything but just set off back to town without a word.

The whole ride back was silent. I could see Tyler was mad but I just didn't know what to say. He parked his car at the bottom of my drive. I knew I had to say something to him before leaving. "What happened?"

"They've had a kid and didn't tell me. I've had a baby brother for two years and I never knew." He tells me. He finally lets go and a tear rolls down his face.

"Oh Tyler, what can I do?" I ask. I've never seen him cry. Hell id never seen a teenaged boy cry, not even my brother.

"Can you just hold me for a bit?"

Instead of answering I unbuckle my seatbelt and move over to straddle him before wrapping my arms around his neck. This is the best I could do in his car. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and lets it all go. When he's done he looks at me before connecting our lips. The kiss is strong. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I let him. I give him dominance straight away because I know it's what he wants. After a few minutes we pull away. "All better?" I ask.

"Yeah thank you, not just the kiss but for coming with me today. I've been thinking of going for a while but I needed someone and these past couple of days with you made me realise you were the one I needed."

"Your welcome. Text me later?" I ask him.

"Sure."

I get out of the car and give him one last kiss before shutting the door and heading inside.

(A/N Hey guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope your liking this story. what do you think of the cast members i've chosen, please let me know. I'm going to start trying to make the chapters longer, sorta like a new years resolution.)