Chapter 11

So today was Saturday and there was a big bonfire happening at the school football ground. It happened every year for the juniors and seniors. The teachers set up the bonfire then left for the night and came back at midnight to put out the fire. Me and the girls were going as it was our first year allowed to go.

Most nights after school I'd either been with the girls or Tyler. Me and Tyler had been meeting up as much as possible. What can I say, we're horny teenagers. If we hadn't met up he'd be sending me dirty text messages.

It was 4:30 now and the bonfire was starting at 6 so I decided to go get a shower. First I washed my hair and cleaned my body with my matching mango set. Once I'd rinsed off all the bubbles I shaved everywhere. When I was done I got out the shower, wrapped a towel round my body and one on my hair and went back to my room.

Sitting down at my dressing table I plugged in my hair dryer me started to blow dry my hair. Once this was done I started to straighten it so it'd reach my mid back. I then applied my usual make up of concealer, foundation, blush and mascara and added some extra bits, smokey eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick and I also did my eyebrows.

Once all my make up was done I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the night. In the end I chose and white and dark blue striped top with my light blue denim shorts. I also picked out a medium length cardigan just in case it got a bit chilly later. I then paired it up with some white converse.

I grabbed my phone putting it in my pocket before heading downstairs. I saw I still half an hour till me and Dan had to go pick Piper up. I went to the kitchen to make some food before we set off. I decided to make me and Dan a cheese and ham toastie. When they were done I sat down at the counter island and shouted Dan. "Dan come get food before we go!" No more than two minutes later he was joining me in the kitchen.

"Thanks sis." He was looking good. He was wearing a white polo that hugged, all his muscles and some tan chinos he then also had on some white nikes. We both made an effort anytime we went out, a family trait.

"So college deadlines are coming up, you chosen where your going?" I asked once I'd finished my food and was standing at the sink.

"You know I'll be going to community college, I can't leave you here by yourself not when I'm your guardian." He says without hesitating.

I sigh as I know we're going to end up arguing. "You can't put your life on hold for me Dan and anyway I'm only going to be here for another year and I'm off to college myself."

"When Mom and Dad died I took over as your guardian because I wanted and felt like it was my right to look after you, I'm not leaving you."

"Oh for god sake, Mom and Dad's death isn't your fault, go to college, I can look a after myself and I've always got the girls and their parents if I need them, I'm not going to be alone for the whole year."

"I know that but it isn't fair, I'm staying here if you like it or not, now end of conversation, go get in the car we need to go get Piper."

I gave up there was no way I was going to get through to him tonight but I wasn't giving up, he was going away to college no matter what.

...

When we got to school we headed through the gate where teachers were checking people's bags for alcohol. Everyone knew that this check happened so all alcohol was left in cars till the teachers left. That was when drinks started getting passed round. No one went too wild as they knew the teachers would be back later.

After Piper's bag got checked we left Dan with some of his football friends, saying we'd find him later and went to find Sally. We found her sat with Paul by the bonfire which had just started burning.

"Hey you two," Piper said making our presence known.

"Oh hey girls, I'm gonna go find the guys, see you later," Paul said leaning down to kiss our friend on the cheek before smiling at us.

"They're by the entrance," I tell him so he can find the easily.

"Thanks S." And with that he was gone.

We sat next to Sally. "So wanna tell us what's happening with you two?" I ask eager for gossip.

"Nothing, we've just been texting a lot and he picked me up but that's all." She said looking at the ground.

"Well he's interested and I think he's going to ask you out soon." Piper says trying to cheer our friend up.

"Thanks but I don't think he sees me in that way." She tells us.

"Oh he does," I speak up, "he was practically drooling.

"Yeah whatever, come on the teachers are leaving, I need a drink." And with that we were up and heading back towards the boys.

I see Tyler has joined the group and it looks like the whole football team is together. "So when we getting the drinks boys?" I ask.

"I'll go get them from my car in ten, wait till I'm sure all teachers have gone." Tyler says smiling at me.

"Ok, I'll come with you and help carry them all." I tell him. Both my friends have gravitated towards there boy and I need some male attention tonight too, I just can't do it in front of anyone.

We were all talking till I got tapped on the shoulder. It was Tyler and was motioning for me to follow him. We headed out into the car park towards his car. He went straight for the boot but I headed to the back seat.

"What you doing Sammy, we need to get back." He says looking round.

"They won't miss us for five minutes, come on get in." I wait and he climbs in after me closing the door behind him. Thank god his back windows are tinted.

"So you've got me in here what do you want?" H asks with a smirk. He knows exactly what I want but just wants to tease me.

Instead of answering him I just straddle him and connect our lips. He responders automatically and starts to kiss me back as his hands go to my waist. As we kiss I start to grind myself against him and his grip gets tighter. "If you do that I'll get a boner." He tells me breaking the kiss. I stop grinding but connect our lips again. Soon enough he is licking my lip asking for entrance. I don't give him it and it makes him groan. After a few more kisses I pull away. "Come on we better get them drinks and go back to everyone."

I climb out and he taps my bu, before getting out after me. I open the boot and grab one of the cooler bags as he gets the other one. We lock the car and we start to walk back. "You look good babe." Tyler tells me.

I look back at him and smile, "Thanks."

We get back to the group and put down the bags I open one and grab out a bottle of fruit cider and the bottle opener. I open it and move out the way so others can get their drinks. I notice that someone has set up some speakers and music is playing. I start to dance with my girls and I know the night has started.

(A/N Hey sorry it's taken me so long. So I revealed one of the big story lines in this story about Sammy's and Dan's parents. What do you all think? Also I got the idea of the bonfire at the school from the vampire diaries where they all have the sleepover on the football pitch. The picture is Sammy's outfit. Remember to like, comment and vote)