Chapter 8

The next day I woke up with a hangover but I couldn't care less. After I witnessed Tyler with that girl I drank without stopping till we left. It wasn't that I was angry at Tyler, he'd made his decision so the deal was off but at the beginning of the night I was being careful because I didn't want to do anything stupid that would make everybody find out. After that door closed it no longer mattered and so I let lose.

I'm guessing Tyler either spent the night at Paul's or found another way home because he wasn't in the car we left in. I rolled over on my side an saw a glass of water with two tablets sitting next to it. I knew my brother was useful for something. I took them before sitting up and making my way to the bathroom. I was lucky really. I never really suffered from a hangover, the most I got was a headache. Other people just weren't so lucky.

Looking in the mirror I saw the aftermath of a night of dancing. My mascara was all smudged, my face all blotchy from the foundation and my hair was a mess. I jumped in the shower and sorted myself out. After washing my hair, I got out and left the bathroom with a towel wrapped round me. When I go to my room I sat down on my bed and checked my phone. I saw I had a text from Tyler that had come through ten minutes ago.

Tyler: So wanna complete your wish of having sex outside today?

Sammy: No thanks, deals off.

Tyler: What do you mean deals off?

Sammy: You slept with some girl last night. I said no more than kissing another girl. We even reminded each other last night. What did it take, one drink and you forgot all about me?

Tyler: It was nothing like that Sammy.

Sammy: I know what I saw, you went into a room with her. If it was nothing more than kissing you would of stayed downstairs.

Tyler: I promised we didn't do anything more than kiss.

Sammy: I don't believe me, bye Tyler.

With that I locked my phone and started getting dressed.  The first thing I did was put my wet hair up into a messy bun. Then I put on underwear before searching through my closet. I picked out one of my brothers t shirts that no longer fit him so he gave them to me. Then I put on my favourite pair of joggers. They had the three monkey emojis going down one leg. I tucked the t shirt in before heading downstairs.

When I got downstairs I was greeted to my brother sat off the sofa watching the sports channel. 

"Morning, thanks for the pills and water." I said making myself known.

"More like afternoon and your welcome." He said never looking away from the tv.

I looked up at the clock and saw that it was in fact 2pm. Deciding I was hungry I made my way to the kitchen. When I got there I made myself a sandwich and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before joining Dan.

"So did you have fun last night?" I asked him

"Yeah it was good, did you?" He replied

"Do you really have to ask?"

"No, not really."

We were interrupted by the doorbell and Dan got up to answer it.

"Hey man, come in." I heard my brother say.

I looked round to see who had walked in.

"Hey Sammy." Tyler greeted me.

(A/N Sorry this is such a bad chapter I just felt like I needed to post but I will make the next one longer don't worry. So I hope you're enjoying this book. Remember to comment, vote and like.)