Chapter 16

I wake up around 9 pm. I notice that Simon is still asleep so I carefully sit up. I'm about to fall back asleep when I realize he might not have uploaded a video on both of his channels today, and he might be mad if I don't wake him up he misses a day of uploading videos. I grab my laptop and look on his second channel. Thankfully, theres a video there from today. I go on his main channel and see that its been a day since he's posted a video. Maybe I can go into his room and upload a video? No, first of all I don't know how to do that and secondly, if its not edited or recorded then I couldn't do it anyways. I groan quietly because I really don't want to wake him up, he needs his sleep. I think about how I want to wake him up because we're kind of together now, right? Do I go for something cute and romantic? I decide I should take the safe root. I sit down beside him, cross-legged, put my hand on his shoulder and light shake him.
"Simon, wake up." I whisper loudly. After repeating that a few times and shaking him for a minute he finally wakes up. He groans softly before opening his eyes.
"Hey." He says in his adorable sleepy voice.
"Hey, its 9pm and I don't think you've uploaded a video on your main channel." I tell him.
"Fuck." He says and sits up, "Hey do you want to record one with me?"
"Sure, but what will we do?" I respond happily.
"Do you want to do a dice fut draft?" He asks.
"Sure." I respond.
"Okay then, let's go." He says. We both stand up and walk to his room.

After we finish recording the video I leave to get ready for bed while Simon edits. I go downstairs and knock on Josh's door. I hear shuffling and the door opens.
"What do yo- Oh, hey Livers." He says.
"Hey. I need to tell you something." I respond.
"If its about you and Simon, I already know and I'm okay with it." He tells me. I smile and hug him.
"Thanks Josh." I say.
"No problem. Do you know what time Manny's football game is tomorrow? We're all going, as you know." He asks.
"Nope, ask Manny, he'll definitely know." I say.
"Yeah, good idea." He laughs. I smile at him.
"Okay I'm going to go to bed now. Night Josh." I say.
"Good night." He says before I walk back upstairs.

I wake up around 11 am. I instantly hurry to the bathroom. I get ready for the day. When I go back into my room I put on normal blue skinny jeans and a black Sidemen t-shirt. I tie a red plaid, flannel around my waist and walk downstairs happily. I see all the guys in the kitchen.
"Hey Olivia." Ethan says, "We were starting to think you were dead."
"Sorry for the scare." I respond. I see Simon leaning against the counter. I go stand by him.
"Hey Liv." He says before putting his arm around me and resting his hand on my waist. He pulls me closer to him which makes me smile.
"Are you two official yet?" Tobi asks, making everyone look at us. The only people who know are Simon, Josh, Freya and I. I look at Simon.
"Yeah, but nobody is allowed to know but you lot. Its not going to be on the internet or anything. I mean we'll post pictures together and people can assume but we aren't going to come out and say it." Simon says.
"Alright, and congrats." Tobi says.
"Thanks Tob." Simon responds. I smile at him. All the other guys cheer for us and parade over to us. They all hug me and either high five Simon or do one of those guy hugs where they hold hands and slam their bodies into each other (I made that sound really violent oops) . Freya comes over and grins at me before we hug each other tightly, rocking back and forth.
"You guys are the cutest." She tells me.
"Well its all thanks to you!" I tell her. She smiles.
"Well it wasn't all me! You guys are the ones with the feelings. I just sorted them." She says and I laugh.
"Well thank you anyways, Frey. I absolutely love you for this." I laugh. She makes a kissy sound at me before hugging me again.
"Hey ladies, I love the emotion in this conversation, I really do, but we've gotta leave." Josh interrupts. I roll my eyes and Freya laughs. She takes his hand and pulls him towards the front door. Simon and I are the only ones left in the kitchen now. I walk over to him. We gently lock our fingers together and follow Josh and Freya to the door.

When we get to the football pitch both the teams are warming up. We all wave to Manny who winks at us and then smashes the ball into the net. We find an empty spot on one of the bleachers and quickly sit down and claim our spot. Simon is on my right, sitting on the edge of the bench and Josh is on my left, followed by Freya and the rest of the guys.
I see Jonathan jogging over and when he's about 5 meters away I stand up quickly and jog over to him, not wanting him to come over here because all the guys hate him.
"Hey Olivia." He says, breathing out.
"Hey, good luck." I smile. Last night after Simon and I became official, I decided that I should be nicer to Jonathan.
"You're my good luck charm." He tells me.
"You can't say that," I start, "I've never been to your games."
"Yeah but you came into my life, and I'm so lucky for that. I've been better in everything I do recently, and I think it's because of you." He says. I stand there shocked for a minute.
"I, uh, Jona-" I start but he cuts me off.
"Hey, I gotta go. We'll talk later." He says before hugging me and running away. I didn't move an inch. Not to hug him back. Not to respond. Nothing. I slowly turn around and walk back to the bench.
"Are you alright?" Josh asks.
"Yeah I'm fine." I respond quickly. Cut it out Olivia, you're scaring people, my brain yells at me.
"Why'd he hug you." Simon asks angrily.
"I don't know. To say bye I guess" I tell him. He looks at me and cocks an eyebrow. I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder quickly.

After the game (which they won 2-1) the guys and Freya go to see Manny and I go to see Jonathan. When he sees me he runs towards me, picks me up, and spins me around.
"We won!" He says.
"I know." I laugh, "Congrats!"
"Its all thanks to you. I told you that you were my good luck charm." He continues.
"Jonathan. We need to talk." I tell him. His smile fades a bit. "We're not a couple. I just want to be your friend, but nothing more. I have my eyes on someone else."
"Thats okay, Olivia." He smiles, "When you said that for the first time I was jealous and was a dick, but now, I'll wait for you. I like you that much. I'm going to wait for you, even if that takes years. You're different than everyone else. And maybe if we really can't ever be together, being friends is good enough for me." He tells me. I smile and throw my arms around him.
"Thanks Jonathan." I say. I let go and step back from him.
"Do you want to come over of just hang out on Monday?" He asks.
"Yeah. That sounds great." I respond.
"I would ask you to hang out tomorrow but I have family coming over." He tells me.
"Oh, good luck with that. My family is weird. Thats why I came here, but you already know that. Anyways, I gotta go but I'll see you on Monday." I say before turning away from him and running over to Simon and the guys. I congratulate Manny and soon after that we head home. When we get home I hang out in my room and do homework until 7. Simon did all his videos for today and edited them all without taking a break so now we don't have to worry about that. I change into my pyjamas and go to Simons room. We listen to a playlist on my Spotify of soft music and talk until we got tired. Then we get into bed and tell each other stories. We fell asleep happily tangled in his bed.