Chappie number 1- I'm sending you to camp

Percy's POV

I really don't know why I was so excited for summer. Its soooo boring in the house. Mom is still at work and dad is well, he left us but still provides my needs. I visit him from time to time to spend some quality time with him.

I wish I can go visit him but sadly, he's on a business trip. I don't hate him that much. I mean he is still like a father to me. I maybe angry at him from time to time, like when we found out that I had another brother named Tyson that was just living on the streets while we were enjoying ourselves. That problem was solved easily, my mother being the kind person she is, treated Tyson like her own son. Ever since mom and dad divorced, Tyson went to live with dad.

Tyson works at dad's workshop at, well, I dunno. Where ever that is, I know that Tyson is happy.

*ding dong*

That must be mom.

"Percy, sweetie, open the door please"Mom said from the outside.(A/N: I must have called a thousand tiiiiimeeees)

I hurriedly went to the door and opened it.

"Hi mom"I greeted.

"Hi Percy" she went to the couch and said she was going to rest for a few minutes.

"Percy please set the table for dinner and order pizza" Mom said while closing her eyes.

"Okay mom" I replied

~~~~~~~
The pizza came and we ate in silence.

"Percy I heard that your bestfriend, Grover, is going at a camp at Long Island" she said between chewing a chunk of pizza. "I know you will complain it will be boring around the house, sooo"

"Sooooo???"

"Your going there for the whole summer!!!" Mom exclaimed.

Ooookkaaayy, I did not see that coming.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mom picked me and Grover up to go to Long Island and the Camp Half-blood. When Grover told me about his experience last, I wasnt so excited.

Maybe my experience will be different. A little voice said at the back of my mind. From what Grover said, the camp is Greek themed. When you arrive there, you will meet Chiron, the Activity Director or something. He will show you around and let you take a test which determines which godly parent you have. In Grover's case, he doesnt have a godly parent because he is a sartyr.

"Im so excited to meet Juniper" Grover said while looking outside the window.

"Yeah yeah" I replied. He has a girlfriend that goes there every summer so he follows her there.

"I bet you will be in cabin 3 but no one ever got Poseidon as their godly parent." he said excitedly

"Maybe I will get Hermes as my dad."I disagreed. "God of Thieves right? I can steal blue food like I am counting one, two, three "

"Maybe but we will know for sure later."

Then the rest of the ride was silent.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Were here!!!" Mom exclaimed.

When Grover heard those two words, eight letters, he scrambled out of the car and shouted "Chirooooooooooooon!!!! We have a new camper!!!!!!"

I got out of the car and saw a man that is possibly Chiron.

"Hello young lad" Chiron said "I am Chiron, you must be Grover's bestfriend, Percy Jackson, yes?"

I just nodded.

"Well, Grover you can join the other sartyrs and meet Juniper while I will show Percy around." Chiron ordered and Grover happily obliged.

"Okay Percy Jackson, let me show you around" Chiron said while grinning.

"Wait, let me say good bye to mom" I said. I didnt let him have time to respond because I already ran back to the car.

"Bye mom, see you at September I guess" I said to mom and kissed her in the cheeks.

"Be a good boy Percy. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Now go back to Chiron and have some fun" and with that she started the engine and drove along the road.

"Okay Percy let me now show you around" Chiron said as I got back to his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After showing me around, we went to the main building and met the camp director , Dionysus Bachus, the campers call him Mr. D for short.

"You must be Peter Johnson that sartyr is talking about" Mr. D said

"Um Mr. D its Percy-"

"Shut it Pedro and just take the quiz to know which cabin you belong in"

I obliged and took the quiz. It was easy and I got Poseidon as a dad. Funny, dad's name is Poseidon and he loves the sea and aquatic animals like he is the Sea God.

"Well, your in Cabin Three. Now get your butt out of my office" Mr. D said. I happily obliged. I didn't really want to be stuck in that office any longer.

"Oh wait, let me just call a camper to lead you the way to Cabin Three." he suddenly said when I was gonna open the door.

He talked to the intercom and let me wait for several minutes. After 2 minutes or so, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" Mr. D said as he opens a can of Diet Coke.

Then a blonde girl went inside the office. Her blonde hair curled like a princess's. She have stormy gray eyes.
"There you are Anniebelle"Mr. D said as he was sipping his Diet Coke

"Its Annabeth" the girl corrected

"Whatever, just take Peter here to Cabin Three"

With that statement her eyes widened."He got Poseidon?"

"Yeah yeah. Just get out of my office" Mr. D said.

With that she nodded her head firmly.

We were walking to my cabin silently.

"So, who did you get?" I said, breaking the silence.

"Cabin 6"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She sighed"Athena"

"She's the goddess of Wisdom, right?" I said, remembering the lessons from my Greek Mythology class.

"Right. Since your parent is Poseidon, our parents are rivals so dont think that we will ever get along" she said. That shut me up and our walk to my cabin was silent.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys. This is my first fan fic and its about PJO, Percabeth and dam references from PJO and HOO. Please dont criticize this book. Im not a professional at making this.