Cam (punishment) pt.2

A/N- Here's part 2 guys enjoy don't forget to vote and comment thank you babes. Don't read this unless you read part 1 or else it would be confusing.

"Yes I think you are" Cam replies, his eyes filled with lust as he examined your body. "Now we are going to play a little game and with all games there are rules and if you disobey any of these rules you will be punished, understand?" you just nodded. You could tell Cam wanted you to speak "Yes Daddy I understand". "Good, now here are the rules. Rule #1 you must call me daddy. Rule #2 you may only make a sound and come(i'm purposely spelling it wrong because I don't want wattpad coming after me), when I say to. Rule #3 you may not touch me, this would be extremely hard for you because Cam knows how much you like to touch the other person person during sex and you can only touch yourself if I say to. Lastly, rule #4 every time you disobey you will have a certain punishment". This sent chills throughout your body, "Daddy can I know what the punishments are". "Well every time that I feel you deserve a reward you can either touch yourself, touch me, find out your next punishment or get any punishment of your choice if you're really that needy*Cam winks*but you can also talk during this time". You assume that the game was starting because Cam picked you up and set you down against the wall and starts sucking on your neck. He loved pushing you against the wall because he knew it turned you on. He quickly found your sweet spot and started sucking leaving hickeys everywhere making you moan. "Excuse me but I don't recall allowing you to moan princess, well it's time for your punishment". Cam explains your punishment " okay so every time i tease you/smack you on the ass you must say "thank you daddy please do that again". Just to annoy the living shit out of Cam you decide to act like this means nothing, you just smirk and say "okay daddy whatever you want". He gives you an evil glare and then smirked back.

smack 1

"ugh thank you daddy do that again"

smack 2

"uugghh harder daddy do that again"

Realizing that you're enjoying this Cam just starts teasing you

Cam practically throws you on the bed and then out of nowhere plunges three fingers into you hitting your g spot every time. "You can speak for the rest of this punishment" moans started to spill out of your mouth.

"I'm gonna come dadddyyy" you then take out your fingers. " Why would you do that daddy" you say looking innocent. "This is punishment remember" you just whimper in response. "No more talking punishment over"

"Suck me" you immediately get down on your knees and an already naked Cam (mmagggiccalllyy appears😂) after, less than a minute after, Cam starts to wobble and he takes his member out of your mouth. " I don't want to come unless i'm inside the woman I love. But it only took you 27 second to have that effect on me so you are rewarded what would you like?" "To touch myself" you respond hoping to make him want you so you can get this over with it. He start to finger yourself as Cam watches you licking his lips, you just start to smirk and say "daddy I wish you would help me". " I can't deal with this" out of nowhere Cam rammed into you giving you no time to adjust to his size."Moan y/n. NOW!" the room was filled with your moans you both rode out your highs. You both collapse next to each other cuddling "I love you y/n" "I love you too daddy" making you both giggle. You fell asleep in a bear hug basically, that's what happens when you cuddle with Cameron😂.

A/N- This was 652 words long, I love writing imagines but I have to make them shorter lol. Love you babes/loves byyyeee. Vote if you want a new update every Monday and Thursday and I'm taking requests so tell me the back story and the scenery and the boy/girl. Okay bye fr now.