Chapter 2- Time To Go Home

Jonathan's POV:

After that little scene in the locker room, I just wanted to go back home and never leave. My heart was broken by the one I loved most, and I still can't believe it. I packed my stuff, and headed out to find Coach Q. I was planning on telling him that I didn't feel well and needed to get home before I was bombarded with the media, or people trying to get me to party.

Luckily, I found coach just as he was leaving the press conference and talked him into giving me my plane ticket now so I could leave. He ended up giving me my plane ticket, but he was very suspicious, he knew something was up, but i still refuse to tell him the truth.

Once I got my plane ticket, I called a cab and ordered the driver to get me to the airport as soon as possible, in about half an hour we arrived and I even tipped the driver. I ran inside before anyone spotted me. I had my hoodie on, and was trying my best to cover up. Unfortunately, some people noticed and started asking for pictures and autographs. I loved all my fans, but tonight I wanted to be alone. I couldn't just tell them to leave so I faked my best smile and tried to hurry them up, I got to the luggage checks and couldn't wait to get on board. Hopefully I could get on the plane soon, sleep and have no one bother me.

I sat there, waiting about another half an hour until the announcer had called for my flight, I raced to get on. Never in my life have I wanted to leave as badly as I did now, and that's when it hit me that I was badly hurt. I got on the plane and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep but I refused to open them. All I did for those few hours was think about everything, how I could've been so stupid to fall for Zendaya, for almost wanting to propose to someone who didn't love me back, and how did everything fall apart like that.

Finally I fell asleep, but not for long. Soon the plane was going to land in Chicago and we had to fasten our seat belts. I felt tears in my eyes still, had I really cried myself to sleep earlier? I wonder how Zendaya's doing. Wait, what am I doing? Why am I still worrying about her? She's the last person I want to think of, yet she's the only one that can cure me. As much as I wanted to forget her, I couldn't. It hurt me either way, and I guess I'm the one that's going to have to settle for this.

Zendaya's POV:

I was still at that park along the outskirts of Boston, still crying my heart out. Oh how I messed up, and how much I missed Jon. I missed his sweet smell, sweet smile, sparkling eyes, electrifying touch, and warm and loving hugs. I loved him so much, and I just want him back, but I can't.

I hate Jacob more than anyone right now, he ruined my life, and my relationship with Jon. He took away my happiness, and filled it with sadness. I was full of guilt and regret. Just why did this have to happen to me? I wonder how Jon's feeling, he must be heartbroken, and it was all my fault.

I stayed there for hours, and then finally I had enough. I needed Jon back, so I reached for my phone and called him. To my surprise he picked up. "Hello?" I said. We stayed silent for about a minute before he finally spoke. "Zendaya, don't ever call me again. I don't want to see or hear from you again. I'll never forgive you." he said, and with that he hung up on me.

I started crying again, I loved him so much and thought he felt the same way. Well he probably did until last night, it's all my fault. I've lost Jon forever and there was no way of getting him back. He really hates me, I thought. It was quiet for a bit, and I had finally stopped crying, then my phone rang.

It was Jon. My heart started beating fast, this was it. This is my chance to get him back, before it's too late. I answered his call, "Hello?" I said. "When you get back to Chicago, you'll find your stuff is at your moms, I'm dropping it off there tomorrow." he said. It broke my heart hearing him say that, he really did hate me and was kicking me out now. What else could go wrong. "Uhm okay, thanks for dropping it off." I said, I felt so hurt, and I could tell he was hurt too. I was about to try and explain things when he finally spoke. "I gotta go, bye." he stated and hung up.

I completely blew my chances with him. I started crying again, and then I was interrupted by my phone ringing. My vision was too blurry to read the caller ID so I answered it hoping it was Jon. When I heard his voice, I almost wanted to throw my phone far away, but for some reason I didn't. "What do you want." I said annoyed. "Babe, come back to the hotel, and at least let me take you to Chicago." Jacob said.

He hurt me so much, no way was I going with him, but I had to get back and he had my passport and all my stuff. "Fine, I'll be there in an hour." I said, and with that I hung up and called a cab to drive me back.

On the drive back, I just thought of how heartbroken Jon was, and how horrible things were going, everything in my life sucked, and it was all thanks to Jacob. Soon we arrived at the hotel, I saw Jacob outside with my stuff. I walked over to him, grabbed my luggage and plane ticket and walked back into the cab. I told the driver to take me to the airport and he did.

I left Jacob there, I didn't want to see or talk to him ever again. Soon I'd be going home, and hopefully I won't have to see him anymore. Hopefully when I get back to Chicago, things will be better.