A.S.V.W.G (OVA) (Part 3)

"Oi." You squat over the two sleeping next to each other. "Get up."

The two open their eyes and recoil in fear. "M-mom!" Eric clings to Nash and visa versa.

"Nothing happened correct?" You narrow your eyes at them. The shook their heads and because you were too scary you know they couldn't lie.

"Why do you smell like my dad?" Nash asked finally relaxing. Your sat down and ran your fingers through your brown hair.

"I didn't have sex with him if that's what you're thinking." You answer honestly. "I almost did but all I did was kiss him and watch him sleep. I guess I really was trying to get back at Sting but I couldn't do it." You tucked your knees into your chest.

"Mom... Don't cry, Freed said we couldn't be mad."

"I think he meant more for the guys Er." Nash responds. And something you didn't thing would happen, Nash hugged you.

Your eyes widened. Eric came over to hug you too. These 15 year old boys were hugging you. And one of them wasn't even your child.

"Thank you, boys." You patted their heads. "I'm gonna go bother your sisters now. You two have fun." You smile and kiss their foreheads and walk off feeling better.

-

You found Thea first, playing a game of cards with Roule and Chey. "Hey mama. Do anything fun today?" She asked casually.

"I'm not sure you're even my child..." You said under your breath. "No, but you three have fun. No betting anything that doesn't belong to you." You turned around and kept walking.

-

Walking around a mountain you saw Gajeel and Levy sleeping next to each other which was supper fucking cute. Gale was nowhere in sight so you assumed he was with Nova.

You creeped around them trying to drown out the noises coming from their snores. 'Damn you Freed if you wanted Laxus you should have sent Mira on a job.' You cursed him in your head.

You tried avoiding anyone before you found Luna, Storm and Nashi but luck was SO not on your side.

You fell off a cliff and rolled down a hill right into a naked you?!. "Ow ow ow ow." You hissed at your burns and cuts.

You looked back and realized what trickery this was. "Ah... Ah-h... A..." You had no words for this horrific sight.

"______________...?" Sting begins and you stand up, causing more blood to spill from your legs. "But... THEN WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Aw you caught me." You-- uh... The other you-- got off of Sting and stood up, transforming into your sister.

"_____________-"

"YOU BITCH!" You cut Sting off and slapped her

"Wanna know how many times we-"

"I didn't ask you did I?" You glared at her.

"Hey! Just calm down!" Sting gets up and grabs your hands. "I swear I thought she was you. You smell the same and act the same, __________ I love you."

"You can't honestly think that you didn't know." Dunya laughed and put on her clothes. "He's almost as good a liar as you."

You were so pissed off you bolted out of there, not knowing where to go. You just wanted to find your daughter.

You kept running until you got to the shore where 3 familiar heads sat together. They turned around when they heard you and instantly stood up.

"Mama..." Luna brushed her blonde hair behind her ear and ran to hug you. Storm and Nashi came soon after and it was then when you broke down.

-

So the four of you sat on the beach, until an upset Juvia came to sit with you guys too. This was so overwhelming and you were definitely going to kill Freed.

A/N: okay, done with this damn OVA

Levy: THAT IS SO GROSS OMG A/N WHY

A/N: I don't know. I'm honesty getting bored with this book.

Morgan: so... Are you saying you're going to end it?!

Natsu: WHAT?!

Rouge: YOU CANT

Mira: YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR A THIRD BOOK!

A/N: I might not end it, but I may put it on hold for a while... I don't know