Stalking (OVA)

"Mom." Eric said from behind you. You interrupted Lucy and turned around and gasped in delight and shock. Your smol child was holding Nash's hand and blushing. You cleared your throat, trying to recover.

"I'm going to miss you calling me mama." You sigh. "What's up?"

Eric blushed a little more and avoided eye contact. "Nash wanted to take me on a date so... Um can I go?" He asked and Nash inched a little closer, his peach-yellow hear popping next to Eric's brow-gold.

"Absolutely and thank you for letting me know. If you don't come home tonight, I except you at the guild at 11:15 tomorrow." You told him as he walked away. He waved and stepped out the doors.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Lucy asked. You turned to her and smirked, rubbing your hands together like a villain. Lucy smirked too and stood up. "Mira! We got a date in motion, let's go!"

Mira immediately put away her stuff and ran towards you two. Nova raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off when she spotted Gale. "Juvia! Levy!" Mira called them. Lisanna was out on a job so she couldn't come.

The girls came followed by Luna, Thea, Reiki and Rin. "We wanna see too!" They giggled. You nodded and marched out with your stalking team to follow the adorable couple around.

-

They went to the festival first, winning each other toys. You and Mira both used their magic to look totally different, Rin, Juvia and Luna worked together to use water and light to create an illusion, Lucy asked Virgo to make her look different, Thea stayed in the shadows, Levu used solid script: change... Reiki didn't care he just watched from a distance with the rest of you.

You notice Eric picking up a pocky box and pulling out a stick. They both took small bites of the chocolate covered stick and their mouths inched closer together and you couldn't take the intensity anymore. "JUST KISS ALREADY!" You shouted from a game booth, almost blowing your cover.

Nash tried to look for the source and Eric snuck a kiss on his cheek making them turn red. You, Mira, Luna and Lucy were squealing so much that it didn't sound like you were even human.

Next thing you know, you see Sting and Rouge crossing over to the boys because for some reason the were at the festival too. "Hey Er-!" You clamped a hand over his mouth and Mira Rogues' pulling them too the side.

"What gives?! Who are you?!" Sting yells at you and you lift the take over off your face. "It's me idiot." You roll your eyes.

"Oh hey _________." Sting kissed you. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" You counter.

"Getting you presents. Rouges getting some for Chey and Yukino."

"Papa! What about me?! And Thea?!" Luna whines and gestures to her and her sister. Sting looks over the entire group and dodges the question. "What's going on here?"

"Eric and Nash are on a date." You start getting antsy.

"My son is gay?!" Sting screams and you and the girls (plus Rin and Reiki) shush him.

"Yes, and it's adorable now shut up. We're following them."

"But-"

"Where'd they go?!" Reiki loudly whispered. Everyone stopped and looked around for them.

"Dammit Sting we lost them!" Levy groaned. You left him and Rouge without another word as Luna led the group.

"I can't smell them, but I can tell where they are." She said with intensity.